Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kissing thread; Dfk

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Kissing is very important. Yes I am very GFE. But if your breath smells like anything but fresh its a no go. I just can't.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Essential for GFE experience. Two of my ATFs Katrina and Lovelyxxxo are passionate kissers. Gets the motor running.
    Activities I enjoy: Dfk! Nuru (prefer 2 hrs) with 69 Bbbjtc CIM! & Daty! (musts) Dato! CG RcG Fiv! Fia surfb occasional Greek and Tuma
    Recently joined P411

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    With or without for me.

I need DFK - Can’t do the ice thing - need some fire and passion

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Me too. Want DFK and believable IOP. It gets my motor running.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same for me - it’s a must. It is one of the main reasons for a memorable experience!

Verified Companion (RIP)
    I need to greet you at the door with a DFK and grabbing you which leads into me kissing your neck and licking your ears....
    Now if we need to do a waist and below session then just tell me ahead so no turned heads....

Verified Companion Companion Punky BrewsterXXX's Avatar
    A kiss can be wildly sexual, wildly romantic, or it can be deeply gratifying.That rush that sweeps through your body, during particularly great kiss is what gets me wet.
    Anticipation is half the fun of kissing, even with someone you've kissed hundreds of times. The anticipation of being kissed will up the eroticism level, and give you time to think about all of the things you want to do to them (and vice versa) — which tends to result in the perfect make out session. Like every aspect of physical intimacy, kissing technique can always be honed and perfected to suit your changing tastes. Most importantly, I don't prefer one over the other, LFK or DFK, for me, the best kiss depends on emotional and physical chemistry between the participants — chemistry is something that cannot be bought or created…it’s a rare beauty that just happens between two people. Guys love being kissed, of course. But turning your partner on by kissing him isn't only about your kissing technique or what tongue action you should go for - it's also about understanding how guys want to be touched while you're kissing them, and where exactly to touch them. Kissing can be the hottest part of being intimate and makes me super wet!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yes sir. Kissing is a must for me as well. Deep passionate kissing helps me get going.

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    I need DFK. It makes a difference on whether I will see a lady a second time or not. If you don't DFK you better blow my mind in another area for me to come back and see you again.
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Verified Hobbyist BCD sliceopie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punky BrewsterXXX View Post
    A kiss can be wildly sexual, wildly romantic, or it can be deeply gratifying.That rush that sweeps through your body, during particularly great kiss is what gets me wet.
    Anticipation is half the fun of kissing, even with someone you've kissed hundreds of times. The anticipation of being kissed will up the eroticism level, and give you time to think about all of the things you want to do to them (and vice versa) — which tends to result in the perfect make out session. Like every aspect of physical intimacy, kissing technique can always be honed and perfected to suit your changing tastes. Most importantly, I don't prefer one over the other, LFK or DFK, for me, the best kiss depends on emotional and physical chemistry between the participants — chemistry is something that cannot be bought or created…it’s a rare beauty that just happens between two people. Guys love being kissed, of course. But turning your partner on by kissing him isn't only about your kissing technique or what tongue action you should go for - it's also about understanding how guys want to be touched while you're kissing them, and where exactly to touch them. Kissing can be the hottest part of being intimate and makes me super wet!
    Do I have this affect on you PB? ;)

~Slice

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’d love to meet you Punky.

Not a must have but if you claim gfe, is a must have. Very hard to show passion without it. My best atm is Amber at the agency. All time best was Zafiro when she really got into it.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Absolutely required for a date... no DFK? No date...

But who is the Best kisser?
    -Let’s have fun-

Required activities: Bbbj, DFK
    Preferred activities: CFS, Bbbj, CIM, LFK, DFK, FaceFucking, Snowballing, DATY, Pegging
    Required setting: Incall, preferably not a hotel/motel

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Its not a deal breaker but I prefer it and as said elsewhere here if not there has to be something else outstanding in the session for me to consider returning. Of course with our current conditions I understand completely and respect everyone's safety.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast