Thread: From VT to Baton Rouge

From VT to Baton Rouge

Hello Everyone! I am new to the State...sort of. I moved here late in 2019. Due to a viral outbreak and socio/political events, I was "housebound" for a while as we all were. I did not get a chance to meet new people or develop contacts in the South.

Why are you here Tilda? If you have ever been that far Northeastern you would know temperatures can reach arctic level cold....-17 and below. Snow can pile up taller than I (63"). It lasts for 6-9 months of the year it seems and hurts me to the bone. I always said, "when I am older I am moving South where it is warm all the time...." So here I am! I picked the worst time to move. That is my way.

I am all things Vermont you can think of, natural, hippyish, festival going, body-positive (yes I gave birth and rock my stretch marks), Bernie Sanders loving, vegetable eating, mountain climbing, fresh air loving, sometimes I rock dreadlocks and hippy braids....

I am not new to the lifestyle, just new to the area. I want to make friends with some of my Ladies and say hello to the hobbyists! It has been a long lonely move and lockdown!

Say hello!!! Send a friend request!

I will be taking pics and updating soon, working on this profile over the next few weeks....

Hello Louisiana!

Welcome home.
    Stay safe

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome. The craziness has lightened up a bit just in time for our high humidity and heat to kick in and give you the other weather extreme. Thankfully we now live in the age of air conditioning! Stay safe and enjoy all our State has to offer.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome to Louisiana!!!

Thank you! Can we be friends?

- - - Updated - - -

I love the heat and humid. Have you lived in -17 for months on end ??? Lol. I look forward to.....sweating....��