Thread: My Alter Ego Has Been Aching to Play Some Wicked Games &

My Alter Ego Has Been Aching to Play Some Wicked Games &

Have the urge to serve & please Mistress? Do you often fantasize about the dominant goddess who MAKES you do those taboo things you didn’t even know you were capable of? ;) She’s sweet yet a little sadistic if you oblige her. She loves to be catered to, worshipped and entertained. The afterglow on your face after an intense session, is intoxicating.

If you like to be sensually dominated and seductively controlled, W/we will compliment each other well! Maybe a little roleplay & perhaps a hint of light pain and humiliation?! Or just full on controlled and belong to her for a while. Evil grin.

My alter ego... the one who derives pleasure from perfecting my non vanilla craft by indulging in extreme tease and denial, total control and seductive exchange of power, is dying to come out & play!

I love to go places in session that require aftercare, because your brain and body are flooded with extreme chemicals from D/s play!! I love keeping you on your toes at every turn or just having you over to do as I please.

Novice to experience players only.

Serious inquires only, by true subs or switches
    Last edited by The Infamous One; 06-19-2020 at 05:35 PM.