Thread: From VT to Baton Rouge

From VT to Baton Rouge

Hello Everyone! I am new to the State...sort of. I moved here late in 2019. Due to a viral outbreak and socio/political events, I was "housebound" for a while as we all were. I did not get a chance to meet new people or develop contacts in the South.

Why are you here Tilda? If you have ever been that far Northeastern you would know temperatures can reach arctic level cold....-17 and below. Snow can pile up taller than I (63"). It lasts for 6-9 months of the year it seems and hurts me to the bone. I always said, "when I am older I am moving South where it is warm all the time...." So here I am! I picked the worst time to move. That is my way.

I am not new to the lifestyle, just new to the area. I want to make friends with some of my Ladies and say hello to the hobbyists! It has been a long lonely move and lockdown!

Say hello!!! Send a friend request!

I will be taking pics and updating soon....

Hello Louisiana!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    welcome too louisiana, but baton rouge is a long ways away, come visit shreveport 1 day or weekend, nice pictures

Yes it is. I plan to visit ALL of my state love. I have a lot of work to do!

Verified Hobbyist BCD monroegent's Avatar
    Welcome. Very nice pictures. Hope the northeastern part of the state gets to meet you also!
    NO CBJ #MELANIN FRIENDLY
    MSOG A PLUS
    NQNS BIG PLUS BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER AT ALL

Of course!!! I love to travel! I am new to this site! Someone help me find the BR area to post in!!! You all are so kind!!!