Thread: Brittney: REVIEW: Brittney was a total waste of time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Brittney: REVIEW: Brittney was a total waste of time!

Companion's Handle: Brittney
    Date of Visit: 06/17/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (405) 339-7215
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://oklahomacity.rubratings.com/175879
    City, State: OKC, Oklahoma
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Level 0 nothing
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: $150 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 28
    Hair Color and Length: Brown medium length
    Smoking Status: couldnt tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Nice looking girl with fat ass with hail damage
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? NO
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? HELL TO THE NO

Public comments:
    This "FBSM" was nothing more than a weak massage that she did topless. She offered SS but, no other services. Said she hardly got any business...yeah no wonder! She also said that they would never do anything else because that is "illegal". So basically $150 for a lame massage by a decent looking, topless young lady. I left the place and went straight for an AMP to finish the job. Dont waste your time on this one! What a joke!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I hope you had better success at the AMP.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool TOFTT

Thanks for the warning!!

Damn, It's never been a worse time IMO to be seeing someone without "yes" reviews; between the scammers, unemployed strippers, and rank amateurs. Wasting your time and money has never been so easy to do.

When I suspect that my "little head" is doing my thinking, then I am finally learning to get suspicious and attempt to "pull my head out".

Stay safe fellow mongers, and Thanks for helping the local economy! If they would only give receipts then maybe I could add these expenses as "Healthcare" on my tax return.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Wait, she offered SS? As in stripper slide? Isn't that bare pussy humping on the dick which is "illegal" if we're being technical.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    SS in this case is likely self-service instead of stripper slide. OP would know for sure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thumbs up SS

self service prob, but ss is stripper slide, but illegal? isn't it all??? besides, most all will do that if you ask so it's not like it's bbfs...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It was self service only which I am not into at all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You may find a diamond in the ruff every once in a while on that place but not much. It is scammer and bull crap season. No reviews no intel is a no see for me. Its tough when you see all those girls on there but maybe 5 percent of them are worth seeing.