Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE: 918-387-9585 is A POLICE OFFICER! Tulsa PD

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm sorry this happened to you, but thank you for having the courage to tell us about it. Unfortunately, everyone learns more from bad experiences than good ones and hopefully this warning will help some others. Good luck.

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    Thanks MJ for posting it here as well, it was nice to have you reach out to my phone and let me know especially because i wanted to come back and visit.

Add me on Snap for Screening & Sneek Peeks
    Snap : red_rubs
    Milking Table Fantasies
    Preferred 261130

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn MJ sorry to hear that, don’t ever say anything but I need your ID and please read me my rights I’m not saying a word without a representative and you must provide one I can’t afford one.
    Sex isn't everything.....a healthy relationship is one where you talk and listen to the other person.....before you pay them to have to have sex with you! -Bob Saget

Verified Companion Companion Lisagayle's Avatar
    yep I just checked and they called me on April 12th. You would think they'd be smarter than to use the same number for so long.... Well, as my dad says.... "they didn't become cops because they're smart".....

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    As a matter of fact there is legal precedent supporting the position that they can refuse to hire someone as a cop because they're too smart. The courts backed it up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD St. Searcher's Avatar
    Don't you find it odd....one girl in Tulsa gets busted. Her mug shot and everything else disappears. Then BS former ECCIE handles are getting used from a number that has tried to set dates with other former ECCIE girls. And one of them posts an alert about it.

And the girl that got busted originally. Is still on 411...interesting concept...

Wow. That's alot lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Searcher View Post
    Don't you find it odd....one girl in Tulsa gets busted. Her mug shot and everything else disappears. Then BS former ECCIE handles are getting used from a number that has tried to set dates with other former ECCIE girls. And one of them posts an alert about it.

And the girl that got busted originally. Is still on 411...interesting concept...
    I'm just glad I have UTR's coming out the wazoo right now so I don't have to worry about this.
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Searcher View Post

What are you saying? Are you implying that someone's integrity has been..... wait for it..... (call 3-sides).... TAINTED?!?!?!

Sorry MJ.. I hope ur back to yourself soon..I can’t imagine going through something like that... Hat N Hand to ya babe...

Registered Male (Not Verified) PinkFloyd's Avatar
    Can anything she said be used in court. She didn't mention Miranda. A lot of this may have to do with timing and at what point he identified himself as a cop. An attorney should have fun with this.
    "My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income" Errol Flynn[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    An attorney can't do shit...
    She admitted to having ads and busted out with *********..

She is lucky to have gotten two tickets, because that shit doesn't ever happen....

She got caught fair and square..

(Edited 6/9/18 Forbidden topic. gfe)
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    An attorney can't do shit...
    Soooo; you're saying you don't trust internet lawyers.. ;-)

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar~N~Spice View Post
    Sorry this happened to you! SCREEN
    SCREEN
    SCREEN
    SCREEN!!!!
    I can not emphasize this enough! I don’t do doubles with anyone I don’t do anything else. And I’m not desperate. You shouldn’t have told them about ECCIE and you should’ve played stupid IMO
    I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to respond to anyone on here! I wrote what happened when I was upset and scared! They brought up ECCIE I did not. They asked me if that was where I had posted and I said yes but it’s gone so I haven’t posted any ads since then! The Only kind of IF they showed me was a badge the girl had clipped on her belt and she wouldn’t let me look at it she pulled her shirt up and said see! My Mother told me shit, anyone could get one of those outa a Cracker Jack box! They never looked at my phone! The only thing they wanted was names of drug dealers! WTF I don’t use drugs! If you think a flowering plant that grows naturally is a drug then I’m sorry! I don’t drink and I don’t use other shit! I don’t even take my pain medicine anymore! I’ve never tried to cover that up! I hate liars and thieves! Just wanted to make it clear I never told them anything about anyone! Hell i don’t remember crap to tell anyone from one day to the next anyways! No it’s not from smoking grass! Lol it’s actually from high doses of Nuerotin and Cymbalta for my Fibromyalgia and Anakylosing Spondilitis!

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    Like I've said before all you have to do is have an ad posted, answer to that name and show up..

You don't have to agree to money the add and appearance is enough...

Thanks for being honest girl..

I respect that shit...

I agree with Sugar~n~Spice

Admitting to it sealed your fate, there isn't shit an attorney can do..

No no I didn’t admit to or tell them about ECCIE they asked me if I had posted there before! I said in the past before it was gone! They already knew about ECCIE. Someone else told them! I told them I did not put stuff on ER or TLR. That they had stolen my photos from somewhere online or someone else had and made that account. I don’t even have access to it to delete it! Now that I’m more calm and look back, they pulled a gun on me barged in threatening to shoot me! I was fully dressed! I admitted to being a pervert, maybe a sex addict! I looked that big bitch in the eyes and told her I have a problem I like sex and I like having sex with strangers. That’s not illegal! It is however illegal to take money for it, I also told her that splitting the cost of a room to fuck in is not illegal either! She looked at me and said you like sticking swamp balls in your mouth! I said no if he’d have stunk I’d have made him get in the shower! She was such a hateful person! All the male cop could do was talk about my reviews! It’s not illegal to be a sex addict! I told him I did not want his money!

There’s more to tell but I’m reading through these and commenting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast