Thread: BEWARE: 918-387-9585 is A POLICE OFFICER! Tulsa PD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    FYI, ECCIE is showing signs of a possible return. Just thought you might wanna know. Very sorry for what you and your service dog suffered at the hands of the Gestapo.

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar
    Sorry this happened to you! SCREEN
    SCREEN
    SCREEN
    SCREEN!!!!
    I can not emphasize this enough! I don’t do doubles with anyone I don’t do anything else. And I’m not desperate. You shouldn’t have told them about ECCIE and you should’ve played stupid IMO

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Keeping your wits about you while facing down a gun isn't as easy as it looks. Don't ask me how I know.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    Like I've said before all you have to do is have an ad posted, answer to that name and show up..

You don't have to agree to money the add and appearance is enough...

Thanks for being honest girl..

I respect that shit...

I agree with Sugar~n~Spice

Admitting to it sealed your fate, there isn't shit an attorney can do..
    Last edited by danielle silver; 05-04-2018 at 04:12 PM.
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar
    Yep- admitted to association. Now this has us all worried our new site is compromised. Girl I know we have had our up and downs, but how many times have I told you to screen ? Now with the new law we HAVE... meeting in public does nothing good.. how did he get your number??

Verified Companion Companion
    I already told mags to tighten up her screening. It will mean less volume. That number called me while I was at hospital with my guy. I have had so many questionable numbers now, I am thinking of just going to go to email or pms.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sorry about this happening and it shaking out this way. Thanks for posting this to warn others ofthe danger.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    I already told mags to tighten up her screening. It will mean less volume. That number called me while I was at hospital with my guy. I have had so many questionable numbers now, I am thinking of just going to go to email or pms.
    They have our numbers. Someone gave them our information! All the crazy numbers and calls have stopped now! I’ll be changing my number soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar~N~Spice View Post
    Yep- admitted to association. Now this has us all worried our new site is compromised. Girl I know we have had our up and downs, but how many times have I told you to screen ? Now with the new law we HAVE... meeting in public does nothing good.. how did he get your number??
    I do screen. I ask a million questions! I’m annoying as fuck actually! He played along with everything! NO ONE HAS BEEN COMPROMISED! Fuck I’m not stupid! They told me about ECCIE! They asked me where everyone went where everyone was posting I said nobody is posting there is no where to go then they asked me why I was willing to see someone like him like their guy I said hey I like it I like what I do I can’t help it I have a problem, I like sex with strangers! THEY ONLY WANTED DRUG DEALERS NAMES! ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT KNOW ANY DRUG DEALERS!

Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    Like I've said before all you have to do is have an ad posted, answer to that name and show up..

You don't have to agree to money the add and appearance is enough...

Thanks for being honest girl..

I respect that shit...

I agree with Sugar~n~Spice

Admitting to it sealed your fate, there isn't shit an attorney can do..

No no I didn’t admit to or tell them about ECCIE they asked me if I had posted there before! I said in the past before it was gone! They already knew about ECCIE. Someone else told them! I told them I did not put stuff on ER or TLR. That they had stolen my photos from somewhere online or someone else had and made that account. I don’t even have access to it to delete it! Now that I’m more calm and look back, they pulled a gun on me barged in threatening to shoot me! I was fully dressed! I admitted to being a pervert, maybe a sex addict! I looked that big bitch in the eyes and told her I have a problem I like sex and I like having sex with strangers. That’s not illegal! It is however illegal to take money for it, I also told her that splitting the cost of a room to fuck in is not illegal either! She looked at me and said you like sticking swamp balls in your mouth! I said no if he’d have stunk I’d have made him get in the shower! She was such a hateful person! All the male cop could do was talk about my reviews! It’s not illegal to be a sex addict! I told him I did not want his money!

There’s more to tell but I’m reading through these and commenting

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar~N~Spice View Post
    Sorry this happened to you! SCREEN
    SCREEN
    SCREEN
    SCREEN!!!!
    I can not emphasize this enough! I don’t do doubles with anyone I don’t do anything else. And I’m not desperate. You shouldn’t have told them about ECCIE and you should’ve played stupid IMO
    I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to respond to anyone on here! I wrote what happened when I was upset and scared! They brought up ECCIE I did not. They asked me if that was where I had posted and I said yes but it’s gone so I haven’t posted any ads since then! The Only kind of IF they showed me was a badge the girl had clipped on her belt and she wouldn’t let me look at it she pulled her shirt up and said see! My Mother told me shit, anyone could get one of those outa a Cracker Jack box! They never looked at my phone! The only thing they wanted was names of drug dealers! WTF I don’t use drugs! If you think a flowering plant that grows naturally is a drug then I’m sorry! I don’t drink and I don’t use other shit! I don’t even take my pain medicine anymore! I’ve never tried to cover that up! I hate liars and thieves! Just wanted to make it clear I never told them anything about anyone! Hell i don’t remember crap to tell anyone from one day to the next anyways! No it’s not from smoking grass! Lol it’s actually from high doses of Nuerotin and Cymbalta for my Fibromyalgia and Anakylosing Spondilitis!