Thread: BEWARE: 918-387-9585 is A POLICE OFFICER! Tulsa PD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Lisagayle's Avatar
    yep I just checked and they called me on April 12th. You would think they'd be smarter than to use the same number for so long.... Well, as my dad says.... "they didn't become cops because they're smart".....

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    As a matter of fact there is legal precedent supporting the position that they can refuse to hire someone as a cop because they're too smart. The courts backed it up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD St. Searcher's Avatar
    Don't you find it odd....one girl in Tulsa gets busted. Her mug shot and everything else disappears. Then BS former ECCIE handles are getting used from a number that has tried to set dates with other former ECCIE girls. And one of them posts an alert about it.

And the girl that got busted originally. Is still on 411...interesting concept...

Wow. That's alot lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Searcher View Post
    Don't you find it odd....one girl in Tulsa gets busted. Her mug shot and everything else disappears. Then BS former ECCIE handles are getting used from a number that has tried to set dates with other former ECCIE girls. And one of them posts an alert about it.

And the girl that got busted originally. Is still on 411...interesting concept...
    I'm just glad I have UTR's coming out the wazoo right now so I don't have to worry about this.
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

What are you saying? Are you implying that someone's integrity has been..... wait for it..... (call 3-sides).... TAINTED?!?!?!

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar

Yes actually St. Searcher I find it very odd that I had no idea she’d been busted until a few days before this happened! What are you trying to insinuate? I stopped hanging out with that Provider when I found out she was putting me down to clients and telling them I was a money hungry bitch! You of all people should know better than that! Wasn’t it me that gave you over an Hr? And what did you donate? Don’t answer that! I was very pleasant with you and even brought you chocolate kisses for your Bday! But it seems you’re always trying to dog me! Why is that? I’ve wanted to say something before! If I’m too old for you or didn’t please you, then don’t see me again! I’ve never had any other complaints! I’m sorry if I’m saying too much but what you said in this post is pure allegations that you think you know me. I thought you were a sweet guy when I met you even though my teeth had cut into my lips after an hour or more I still kept my spirit I still smiled then gave you one hell of a deal on top of it I’m not gonna say anything else. I would appreciate you not trying to make other people think I’m a snitch or I’m involved with the Redheadedbrat in anyway there you go I said it I am not involved or am I friends with the Redheadedbrat at all. I never posted anything about what she did on ECCIE. Because she also robbed me but I didn’t put that out there Because I didn’t want to deal with her repercussions. So I kept my mouth shut! I still never had the opportunity to read what got a find a woman had said but I know that it was true about the cards about her illegally using them because mine was used also plus I had $1000 taken out of my suitcase that was folded up and stash in an envelope folded up inside of a pair pants I found the envelope in the same exact spot no money in it the only person that knew where it was with her so there you go can’t prove she took it but who the fuck else knew where it was nobody but me ! Now I’ll have to worry about somebody taking a picture of this post and sending it to her privately and showing her what I said because she will reciprocate against me I’m telling you this shit ain’t funny some people are narcissistic some people can be very dangerous people I don’t want that in my life I have people that depend on me and now I can barely make a living because people like you want to put shit out there like that. I did not put any of you in jeopardy I said I don’t know anything or anyone I don’t think you understand my rights were not read to me I was not put under arrest I was given tickets I was threatened with a gun I was never shown ID I did not tell them jack shit they didn’t tell me I had a right to be silent they didn’t tell me I had a right to an attorney they did not tell me I had right they told me to shut the fuck up lock my fucking dog up or there was a bullet going in her fucking head through me if that’s what had to happen i’m sorry that I’m ranting but dude I didn’t hurt you I didn’t do anything to you I get on my fucking knees. Please forgive me for being angry and upset about what you said about me being associated with her you have no idea what that bitch has done to me! And yes I said it I said her name if y’all want to deal with her take your chances If you don’t want to take my warning then read the next post I’m going to put it’s another warning about her actually.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiejewel View Post
    Yes actually St. Searcher I find it very odd that I had no idea she’d been busted until a few days before this happened! What are you trying to insinuate? I stopped hanging out with that Provider when I found out she was putting me down to clients and telling them I was a money hungry bitch! You of all people should know better than that! Wasn’t it me that gave you over an Hr? And what did you donate? Don’t answer that! I was very pleasant with you and even brought you chocolate kisses for your Bday! But it seems you’re always trying to dog me! Why is that? I’ve wanted to say something before! If I’m too old for you or didn’t please you, then don’t see me again! I’ve never had any other complaints! I’m sorry if I’m saying too much but what you said in this post is pure allegations that you think you know me. I thought you were a sweet guy when I met you even though my teeth had cut into my lips after an hour or more I still kept my spirit I still smiled then gave you one hell of a deal on top of it I’m not gonna say anything else. I would appreciate you not trying to make other people think I’m a snitch or I’m involved with the Redheadedbrat in anyway there you go I said it I am not involved or am I friends with the Redheadedbrat at all. I never posted anything about what she did on ECCIE. Because she also robbed me but I didn’t put that out there Because I didn’t want to deal with her repercussions. So I kept my mouth shut! I still never had the opportunity to read what got a find a woman had said but I know that it was true about the cards about her illegally using them because mine was used also plus I had $1000 taken out of my suitcase that was folded up and stash in an envelope folded up inside of a pair pants I found the envelope in the same exact spot no money in it the only person that knew where it was with her so there you go can’t prove she took it but who the fuck else knew where it was nobody but me ! Now I’ll have to worry about somebody taking a picture of this post and sending it to her privately and showing her what I said because she will reciprocate against me I’m telling you this shit ain’t funny some people are narcissistic some people can be very dangerous people I don’t want that in my life I have people that depend on me and now I can barely make a living because people like you want to put shit out there like that. I did not put any of you in jeopardy I said I don’t know anything or anyone I don’t think you understand my rights were not read to me I was not put under arrest I was given tickets I was threatened with a gun I was never shown ID I did not tell them jack shit they didn’t tell me I had a right to be silent they didn’t tell me I had a right to an attorney they did not tell me I had right they told me to shut the fuck up lock my fucking dog up or there was a bullet going in her fucking head through me if that’s what had to happen i’m sorry that I’m ranting but dude I didn’t hurt you I didn’t do anything to you I get on my fucking knees. Please forgive me for being angry and upset about what you said about me being associated with her you have no idea what that bitch has done to me! And yes I said it I said her name if y’all want to deal with her take your chances If you don’t want to take my warning then read the next post I’m going to put it’s another warning about her actually.
    I seem to have interpreted Searchers post differently than you. I thought he was insinuating that the other provider was singing to the cops after her bust, and implying that those narcs got your info from her as a way to set you up. Basicly, his implication is they flipped her into an informant. That idea seems collaborated by your additional story where she brought over a guy who was trying to milk you for drug info.

Sorry MJ.. I hope ur back to yourself soon..I can’t imagine going through something like that... Hat N Hand to ya babe...

Registered Male (Not Verified) PinkFloyd's Avatar
    Can anything she said be used in court. She didn't mention Miranda. A lot of this may have to do with timing and at what point he identified himself as a cop. An attorney should have fun with this.
    "My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income" Errol Flynn[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    An attorney can't do shit...
    She admitted to having ads and busted out with *********..

She is lucky to have gotten two tickets, because that shit doesn't ever happen....

She got caught fair and square..

(Edited 6/9/18 Forbidden topic. gfe)
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    An attorney can't do shit...
    Soooo; you're saying you don't trust internet lawyers.. ;-)