Thread: So what are we?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

So what are we?

Are we friends? Regulars? Clients? "Someone" you know?

I don't know about you all, but there have been moments where I've gone and seen someone and then carried on with day or night, and I'm had to explain where I was, or who I was with? As if people kinda sense would you clearly were doing?

What do you say?

Certainly none of the above. You’re either at the store, office or getting your oil changed. If your busted by a SO, you’re in it alone and no ones coming to the rescue.
    Hopeless Romantic with a Twisted Mind and High Standards

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    As Charlie Sheen once said, "I don't pay them for sex. I pay them to leave" We are tricks and DON'T you ever forget it!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I just say
    " I was getting my dick sucked , motherfucker!!"
    You outta see the look on my priests face
    ... priceless

I presume this is a facetious, intellectual exercise …

… because, on the face of it … it’s kind of stupid. The sort of shit I would post. Well done, sir!
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Do you ever wonder how they list you in their contacts. "Old Fuck" "Limp Dick" etc. My SO and I are like two ships passing in the night with sleep patterns. Helps to control 100% of the finances.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've worked with and around sexually oriented businesses most of my adult life. I've known and befriended sex workers across the board. They are people, just like us. We all have motivations that make is do things, sometimes good and sometimes not so much. Everyone has feelings. Some they share and some they keep private. Some they'll share with you, some they'll only share behind your back, and some they take to the grave.

We cannot control any of that. And does that really matter? Do we really or an explanation to anyone for what we do? Who gets to judge is for what we do with another consenting adults?

My favorite provider in Vegas left me one night after a particularly rewarding session. We had talked about what we would do next time and how she would be glad to see me again. An hour after she left she called me back to ask a drink recipe for what we had just been drinking. She wanted to share it with the next friend. I gladly shared it. I want hurt or anything, I just understood that we had a great time and the model on.. That taught me a lot.

Know it's dropping with philosophy but... I see us as rays of light. We bounce around this void either aimlessly or attracted to other lights. We draw closer and perhaps intersect. And in that one moment of intersection we join. Maybe there's a spark, a great flash, perhaps a fizzle. But for that one moment we are joined in time and space. Then we are refracted and off again into the void. If we are lucky we may again come together in the vastness of our lives. Sometimes we intersect frequently and some times we may travel a ways.

"Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
    It slips away
    And all your money won't another minute buy"

Enjoy the moments for what they are and don't dwell in their meaning. The only meaning that matters is the meaning you give it. And every moment you spend dwelling on someone else's meaning is a moment you could be spending creating something more worthwhile. Alas, I digress.

Live it, love it, and then file it away for your golden years when the memories are all you have.

And when they ask where I was, I tell them I was driving. I love the drive. That's where I work on me. And that is all they need to know!

Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying!

TNT

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Knotty, you seriously haven't changed at all! ��
    Women need a reason to have sex.
    Men just need a place!
    Billy Crystal

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by zmonator View Post
    Do you ever wonder how they list you in their contacts. "Old Fuck" "Limp Dick" etc. My SO and I are like two ships passing in the night with sleep patterns. Helps to control 100% of the finances.
    Heeeyyy! I resemble that remark.

Actually, I once saw a girl and she accidentally sent me a text that she meant to save as a note, it said, "Great pussy eater." I texted back with "Thank you" and she, obviously embarrassed, explained what she had done. You don't get to be my age and not learn a thing or two. ;-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I once got a text late at night from a favorite of mine. It just said
    " hey there you handsome big dick motherfucker"
    I texted back
    " Aww thanks cutie"
    She texted back
    "Oops sorry. Wrong person".
    :(

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    are we not men?

We are devo!!!!

You have to whip it!

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by TryingNewThings View Post
    I've worked with and around sexually oriented businesses most of my adult life. I've known and befriended sex workers across the board. They are people, just like us. We all have motivations that make is do things, sometimes good and sometimes not so much. Everyone has feelings. Some they share and some they keep private. Some they'll share with you, some they'll only share behind your back, and some they take to the grave.

We cannot control any of that. And does that really matter? Do we really or an explanation to anyone for what we do? Who gets to judge is for what we do with another consenting adults?

My favorite provider in Vegas left me one night after a particularly rewarding session. We had talked about what we would do next time and how she would be glad to see me again. An hour after she left she called me back to ask a drink recipe for what we had just been drinking. She wanted to share it with the next friend. I gladly shared it. I want hurt or anything, I just understood that we had a great time and the model on.. That taught me a lot.

Know it's dropping with philosophy but... I see us as rays of light. We bounce around this void either aimlessly or attracted to other lights. We draw closer and perhaps intersect. And in that one moment of intersection we join. Maybe there's a spark, a great flash, perhaps a fizzle. But for that one moment we are joined in time and space. Then we are refracted and off again into the void. If we are lucky we may again come together in the vastness of our lives. Sometimes we intersect frequently and some times we may travel a ways.

"Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
    It slips away
    And all your money won't another minute buy"

Enjoy the moments for what they are and don't dwell in their meaning. The only meaning that matters is the meaning you give it. And every moment you spend dwelling on someone else's meaning is a moment you could be spending creating something more worthwhile. Alas, I digress.

Live it, love it, and then file it away for your golden years when the memories are all you have.

And when they ask where I was, I tell them I was driving. I love the drive. That's where I work on me. And that is all they need to know!

Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying!

TNT
    This was a nice read.