Thread: Verification

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Verification

Hey everyone
    I posted an encounter and I still can not see the ROS not post a reply on some tabs . What am I missing on the verification?
    Tia

ote you have to get verified to see ros. You have to have two verified providers vouch for you for this to happen. You can read up on the process here https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...yist-Candidate

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Don't feel bad, I can't seem to get verified either.

The problem is that there are not too many verified providers here (on this site), so you have to see them and send a message to an admin and the lady to vouch for you. Good luck!

Getting verified shouldn't be an issue. Just have two verified providers message ck1942 letting him know you are legit. I like how its more difficult to get access to this site versus eccie. Anyone can write a fake review and gain access over there. Here if you see a guy is verified then you know he is legit because two providers had to vouch for him.

Look through the ads and see what ladies are verified here and see them. Once you have done that it should be easy getting access.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    Getting verified shouldn't be an issue. Just have two verified providers message ck1942 letting him know you are legit. I like how its more difficult to get access to this site versus eccie. Anyone can write a fake review and gain access over there. Here if you see a guy is verified then you know he is legit because two providers had to vouch for him.

Look through the ads and see what ladies are verified here and see them. Once you have done that it should be easy getting access.
    Ive tried to get verified numerous times, had girls vouch for me.. still not verified.. I never get a response from CK1942 either...

I would double check and make sure the providers you asked followed through. Ck is busy af but I have never heard of him dropping the ball on verification's. He may get behind but he always gets around to it.

If you hear back from them and they confirm they messaged him send me a pm and I will inquire. Ck1942 usually always gets back to me pretty quickly.

Verified Companion Companion Cassie107's Avatar
    I have to agree with Basscat. I've personally haven't had much issues getting gentlemen friends verified. Are you gentlemen requesting vouches properly and are ladies following through with the vouch as well as doing it properly?

Copy and paste the following into your PM message box and send it to verified ladies you know are able to vouch for you:

ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to him that we have sessioned within the past 90 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation. I was instructed to copy him on the request and ask you to copy me on the confirmation, please.

Send that message to the Verified Companions/Verified Agencies whom you have visited recently BCD (behind closed doors for private intimacy) AND include ck1942 in the recipient user box of the message, too, so that he will receive a duplicate communication. When a lady responds with verification, she should PM the person requesting validation, include the original note, her confirmation, and ALSO carbon copy that to ck1942 simultaneously. Then everyone knows what's going on. Give it a couple days if you don't have access and then reach out to a staff member.

Make sure the title of each PM clearly states your intent, for example, Vouch/Vouch Request for _____.
    Contact me at CassieJames107@protonmail.ch
    www.thegentlemansdream.com

If you fall down and lose your spark, rise up as the whole damn flame!!

175hhr**300hr**400 90min**550 2hr** 750 4hr

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have found that the provider you choose to see should have some references given for you to be able to get verified, and big key is to ask the provider properly If your intent is to get verification status, then think with the proper head....

CK1942 is definitely not the issue

Just my 2 cents

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I finally got verified!! Yay me!!

I've been waiting to get verified as well. Unfortunately, out of the six providers I've seen in the last couple of months, only one is a verified companion on this site. As I'm planning my next encounter, I'm finding it difficult to schedule an appointment with someone who's already verified on this site.

I personally don't have an issue with the verification process, but since this site is not very active in some of the Gulf Coast forums, verification is much harder than in other more active states.
    Just kicking' it