I have to agree with Basscat. I've personally haven't had much issues getting gentlemen friends verified. Are you gentlemen requesting vouches properly and are ladies following through with the vouch as well as doing it properly?

Copy and paste the following into your PM message box and send it to verified ladies you know are able to vouch for you:

ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to him that we have sessioned within the past 90 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation. I was instructed to copy him on the request and ask you to copy me on the confirmation, please.

Send that message to the Verified Companions/Verified Agencies whom you have visited recently BCD (behind closed doors for private intimacy) AND include ck1942 in the recipient user box of the message, too, so that he will receive a duplicate communication. When a lady responds with verification, she should PM the person requesting validation, include the original note, her confirmation, and ALSO carbon copy that to ck1942 simultaneously. Then everyone knows what's going on. Give it a couple days if you don't have access and then reach out to a staff member.

Make sure the title of each PM clearly states your intent, for example, Vouch/Vouch Request for _____.