I've tried this before on OH2 and it never came together. I did put one together years ago with a well known provider on Eccie/ASPD and it was a blast.

As we're coming out of COVID, this seems like a good time that this might work since there's a literally barrier between the provider and the guys.

Guess I'm looking for 2 things --

Providers: If you're interested in working a gloryhole, shoot me a pm. My goal would be to have you work it for a couple hours or so and we'll book several guys to go back to back (you can approve any of the guys). The guys won't know who you are. Each guy will make a donation. I'll do all the work to get it setup.

Guys: If you're interested in taking part, shoot me a pm. Assume it's going to be 100 per person to be safe -- it would be BBBJ only and you wouldn't know who the provider is but you'll be able to reach through and confirm it's actually a woman if you're worried about that. Also, please don't be a flake. Likely this would be set during the day, during the week. If you're unable to do that, don't reach out.

Let's see how this goes.