Thread: Amusing Crossing of This & Real Life

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovrboy_1970's Avatar

Amusing Crossing of This & Real Life

A couple of years ago I saw a provider - incall was apartments. I had gotten there about 20 minutes early, and so instead of texting her for the gate code, I went about a half mile up from those apartments and found a place with a large parking lot - it was a medical clinic, there weren’t many cars there, so I could easily park there for 15 minutes before then heading back over to the apartments.

Fast forward: today my SO is seeing a new doctor, and I’ve driven her... turns out it’s that same medical building. I could see those apartments as I drove in. When worlds collide!

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    When I drive down just about any main street in ATX and drive by many apartment buildings and hotels on those streets...

I simply consider the Hobby to be in a separate space/time continuum than the Real World and work diligently to ensure the only touch points are my visits. Yep, it sure can get weird some times. Do NOT mix Hobby and Real World.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
    When I drive down just about any main street in ATX and drive by many apartment buildings and hotels on those streets...

I simply consider the Hobby to be in a separate space/time continuum than the Real World and work diligently to ensure the only touch points are my visits. Yep, it sure can get weird some times. Do NOT mix Hobby and Real World.
    Good advice from Rusty. Mixing WW and Hobby can cause you an enormous amount of pain and money. Come across a past adventure? Just keep walking.....eyes front.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

I bumped into a provider while shopping at HEB a few months ago, I recognized her but she didn’t recognize me, I just passed by her in an isle and said hi and went on my way