Thread: April Shower: April Showers

Verified Hobbyist BCD

April Shower: April Showers

Companion's Handle: April Shower
    Date of Visit: 6-14-20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 305 306 5158
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://beaumont.skipthegames.com/fe...s/728241527502
    City, State: Beaumont, Tx
    Type of Visit: QV incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CBJ
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 15
    Donation: .70
    Approximate age of Companion: 35ish
    Hair Color and Length: Short and dirty blonde
    Smoking Status: Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: April is a short, bubble butt cajun. She has thick thighs and a nice plump butt and very nice and full B cups with beautiful areolas. Very nice tight body with a little pooch on her stomach but not fatty at all
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    April is a nice lady that has an very nice body, a cute face but much better body. She is 5'3ish and has a sexy body could play spinner if but not skin and bones but definitely not fat.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Please modify delete

Please delete this review , the gremlin got me and I tried to edit but won't work properly on my phone. I will resubmit tomorrow, TIA
    OREO72

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    How about writing the ROS and asking a staff member to edit it into the review?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD

ROS for april

Would it be possible to have the staff or a moderater to edit this ROS into my review of april showers please?
    If not allowed please delete and tell me how to fix the issue. The gremlin got me and I could not enter or even edit the ROS

I was having an amazing dream one night so I thought I'd share it with you since I enjoy writing such fictional stories. So please remember that everything above and below is just fantasy as always. Also YMMV
    So decided to TOFTT and text her, her TCB is decent enough, got the location and texted for room. She had to come let me in so a little awkward for a few minutes, and just as she text another man came out another door which made me uneasy and i almost left. I look up and she comes walking toward the door and followed her short, 5'3ish, little cajun ass to the elevator. Did I mention her bubble butt, I did enjoy following behind her. The room was very cluttered but somewhat organized with the smell of smoke in the air. We both got comfortable and I layed on the bed as she stood beside me and just bent over and spoke with junior as I felt all over her very nice body. Her butt was not a disappointment at all, her breasts were firm and full. Once I was ready she climbed on for CG and she was so tight I couldn't get in, which is highly impressive as I am by no means large maybe a medium. We tried a little and decided to finish with CBJ, my choice. When I blew in the cover she continued to suck for very nice time after, even asked for her to do it harder in which she obliged very nicely. Got dressed and a hug and out the door I went, light .70 and several ounces. I would love to see her again and try for longer and try the full menu.
    OREO72