Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: FBSM+
    Length of Visit: 60 min
    Donation: $70+130
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Short Black
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Petite, A-cup, wore mask but very friendly, great massage skills, no rush
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Very clean environment, everything smelled fresh.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Reddirtroad's Avatar
    Anyone hit this Revital place on 620 lately? I willing to go in but wish I had a recommended name to ask for.......

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I hit revital up the other day. Nicole was there cute little spinner but she was asking for $$.5 for FS. Once I turned it down she began calling me cheap and rushed me. Not worth it.

I went about a month ago when they opened back up, they only had one cute girl, Gigi told me to come back again soon as there we’re going to be more new girls later. They used to run the yellow house on pond springs

Verified Hobbyist BCD

damm, might as well

Well I was interested in trying this out until I saw your review that she was asking for $$50 for FS on top of the door fee....F that! More cost effective to go to an agency where activities are more likely reliable.

I went back about 2-3 weeks ago, met Nicole, only took $$ with me, yes $70 at the door. I gave her an $80 because all I had was 20’s the rest put on table, she foreplayed with me right away, lifted up that short skirt to play with her ass, she bent right over to let me get a good look, then asked me to get off the table, I stood up, she lay on her back and pulled me in of course with cover. I banged that so hard it’s been almost 2 weeks since I got laid, she loved it. She is light to pick up. I picked her up and carried her in the air. That felt awesome. I currently have $$ Bone’s again and ready to go for round two but right now I’m looking to see if I want to go back there again or reach out to skyler reign, ava69, or some other girls