Thread: Birthday Sex

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas

Birthday Sex

Birthday sex. I have yet to scratch that off of my bucket list. Sometimes it's the little things that make all of the difference. And this year, I'm definitely going to be scratching a few more things off of that list. Starting this week!!!

Birds chirping outside of the window cause me to stir. But I don't want to open my eyes. Not yet.......
    I wake up feeling your chest pressed against me, with your arm wrapped around my body. Your thumb lightly skims over my nipples, so now they're slightly erect and growing harder with every passing second and each flick . Your face comes close to my neck as you nuzzle me and I can feel your breathing getting heavier and your cock begins to harden and press into my ass beneath the comforter. I keep my eyes closed and relish the moment. I feel a wetness begin to start between my legs but I press my thighs together and squirm a bit, pushing my ass, into your now, fully erect cock.

I feel your hand glide over my ass, as you start to caress me. You slide your fingers over my hip, ass and thighs. Slowly, up and down you. Tracing away. Sending shivers up my spine. You slowly begin to make your way towards my inner thighs as I continue to feign sleep. I was enjoying every second of this.

You slowly part my thighs open as you continue the slow, pleasure-filled torturous dance of your fingers on my skin. You creep higher up my leg and I feel your breath catch when you feel the slippery mess slowly gathering between my thighs. I continue my act of sleeping, as I feel you pause next to me. It's as if I can almost hear you wondering out loud if I'm awake.

A second later I feel you shift and your cock presses into my soft juicy ass even harder. Slowly, timidly, you slid your hand in between my legs. You trace small circles, in my slippery nectar, slowly making your way closer to my precious petals. I bit my lip and tried to keep my breathing under control.

Then I feel you run two fingers around my wet clit, and a moan escapes my lips. Round and round, my clit begins to swell. The puddle of nectar increases along with my breathing. I slowly stretch my body, pushing my ass into you as I squeeze my thighs tighter together. Doing that, only made the pulse-like desire within me even more intense as I felt you dip a finger slowly inside of me. In and out, you worked that finger as you played with my swollen clit. Then as I'm trying my hardest to remain "sleep" and not grind, like a dog in heat on your hand, you slowly remove yourself from between my legs and I hear you slurp up my juices as you suck on your finger. You moan behind me in pleasure and pull my body in closer to you.

All I had on was a silk nightgown, no panties beneath. I could feel your dick between my ass checks as you slowly thrust your pelvis towards me, grinding, slowly back and forth. Every thrust forward, I could feel the tip of you start to part my lips and glide across my slippery wetness. You could HEAR how wet I was. You slide your dick up and down my lips until your cock was covered in my juices.

Then all of a sudden I feel you pull back and away from me I hear you grab something off of your night stand. I feel you suddenly by the edge of the bed towards my feet. Then I feel your lips on my ankle. Those light kisses made their way up my leg. I slowly turn to lay on my back. Eyes closed in anticipation as your kisses work their way up, skipping from my thighs to my hips, to my stomach, my breasts, sending shivers down my spine once you get to my neck. Then landing lastly on my lips.

I can feel you staring at me, even as I lay there with my eyes shut. I feel you shift downwards. Then I feel your warm breath on my thighs again. But this time I feel you holding something in your hands. I want to peek and look. But I keep the act up a bit longer. Whatever it is in your hand, feels small, round like a ball, smooth in texture and a bit cold. You use this object to tease my clit, running it up and down the sides of my lips. I feel it stop at the opening of my pussy. Then slowly you dip this object in me and pull it out. Over and over. Then I realize the object you had teasing me was a CHERRY! The whole situation was so erotic!

I slowly spread my legs wider as I thrust my pelvis upwards towards you. Giving you all access. Then the cherry slides out and I can hear you slurping it up to devour it. And in again goes another cherry. I feel you lapping away greedily at my juices, sucking my clit. All the while you glide this cherry in and out of me until it becomes soaked in my juices. You eat it and begin again with another. Over and over. Filling and fucking me with each cherry. Rubbing and teasing my g-spot like never before. Playing in it but never wasting a drop of my goodness.

I feel the bed moving a bit more now and know your stroking your cock with one hand as you swirl your tongue around my clit, still teasing my pussy with a cherry. I fight the urge to pounce on you and ride you like a jockey until I cum. A shadow falls over my eyes as you slightly get up on your knees. I now feel you cock on my thigh. You rub your cock on my thighs, lightly tracing your way around my lips. Only stopping to continue stroking yourself.

I feel the head of you thumping between my thighs. Never once stopping with the cherry, I feel you glide your tip to the inside of my lips. You then pull the cherry out and run it over my mouth. I lick my lips to taste myself and smile slightly. I then feel you plunge the tip of your cock in me and I moan with pleasure. I wanted, no, I NEEDED, more. I yearned to be filled up. Filled with your cock. NOW!!! But no, you pulled it right back out. Then you slid the head back in...... and out. Never fully submerging yourself completely. Just the tip. Just enough drive me crazy.

I can feel the bed shaking more now as you stroke yourself and dip your tip in my pussy...... Teasing me...... All of it was beginning to send me over the edge. Then I felt you part my lips slightly with your dick. With only the tip in, I can feel your stroking pick up pace. With a cherry rubbing my clit, and your cock sitting at the entrance to my open, wet pussy, I feel you grow and throb with the signs of a much needed release that I wanted to feel inside of me.

When I knew couldn't take it any longer I opened my eyes, looked at you, and said (slightly out of breath) "FUCK ME ALREADY, PLEASE"!!! It only took a split second and you plunged yourself inside of me. My legs wrapped around your body, pulling you in. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure inside of me. With my nails gripping into your back, I felt myself arch off of the bed. And then, I came. Moaning loudly in pure ecstasy. And with one final deep hard thrust from you, I was filled with every last drop of your cum, leaving you drained.

Still inside of me, you smiled reached over and finally fed me one of those delicious cherries. With the sun not even fully in the sky, I thought to myself, what a great way to start a day. Especially today. You then turned to me and said "Happy birthday babe". I brought your face close, kissed you and said "Thanks for breakfast luv. I can't wait to see what's for lunch". You smirked devilishly as you grabbed a can of whip cream from the night stand.......

(I wrote this at 7:30 this morning. Off top. So please dont be too hard on my writing)
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 06-14-2020 at 09:35 AM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    All right let's get this girl some birthday sex! Wow that was hot.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Cantleaveitalone's Avatar
    Fuck yeah! I can't wait to take care of this fantasy for you!

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Hell yes!!! I have officially scratched this fantasy off of my bucklist!!! It was amazing. I'm going to enjoy watching the video of it later
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

I absolutely loved every bit of this!! I can’t wait to have some fun ASAP!!! :-)

P.S. your writing was absolutely amazing! the imagery was incredible lol

Registered Male (Not Verified) Cantleaveitalone's Avatar
    Pussy Cherry Poppin was the hottest shit ever.