Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seeking advice on verification

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Doc, that was already done, twice. Both ladies sent vouch pm's MONTHS ago.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiahstax View Post
    Hey, does anyone have any advice for me on how I can accelerate the verification process? I’ve been trying to get verified for a while and I already had 2 providers vouch for me. Any advice is appreciated :-)
    I've been here for 2 years, still not verified...but not a big deal. One of the girls said to me not too long ago, "if you are not verified, you don't exist" Lol. She asked me for references and that unlocked the gates, so as long as you can provide references, you will be golden, most of the time. Not being verified is the only reason why I never reached out to Camila Cruz, she seems to be very strict with her screening process, which I understand. I may have to go the P411 route.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Liltxcutie View Post
    Mods, if you happen to catch this.... I d like vouch for purplereign44. I think I had sent a message request already following the correct procedures with information last year:)
    Can you vouch for me too and hopefully it will be enough additional verification? This process is crazy- I had three providers (one sent a PM to the mod and then two that we verified on a group PM) and the mod still did not give me verification.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I went through the process, got the PM from an admin that I was verified, but my status never changed. I replied to the PM asking about it, and nothing happened.

I have P411, so I didn't spend any more time on it. It would have been nice, though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Tap Tap Tap....Is this thing on CK???? Looks like some verifications need to happen. We can’t grow the community with no responses and no verifications even after the process is done correctly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2