Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seeking advice on verification

Seeking advice on verification

Hey, does anyone have any advice for me on how I can accelerate the verification process? I’ve been trying to get verified for a while and I already had 2 providers vouch for me. Any advice is appreciated :-)

Me too I’m still trying and I’ve been on OH2 for almost 2 years active

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by latin_atx View Post
    Me too I’m still trying and I’ve been on OH2 for almost 2 years active
    I've heard it was an ordeal but 2 years? I'm on the fence trying to justify dragging a couple of providers through the process if the Mods are this backed up. I know they are doing everything possible given their limited numbers but the request volume must be insane for a 2 year wait.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This post might help, but unfortunately it's a waiting game. Been at this since Feb, i've kinda given up at this point. Hasn't been an issue seeing providers, just a bummer when you can't see reviews.

Best of luck!

Verified Companion Companion
    Mods, if you happen to catch this.... I d like vouch for purplereign44. I think I had sent a message request already following the correct procedures with information last year:)

Quote Originally Posted by Purplereign44 View Post
    This post might help, but unfortunately it's a waiting game. Been at this since Feb, i've kinda given up at this point. Hasn't been an issue seeing providers, just a bummer when you can't see reviews.

Best of luck!
    Will send another you for you xoxo and c.c. You again
    nicoleofdallas@pm.me
    Preferred: P266713
    𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
    360/HR 460/90MIN 560/2HR
    Dallas Galleria - Upscale & Discreet

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Liltxcutie and NicoleNaughty are the best hands down! Thank you ladies for the vouches :)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yea I’ve been waiting since February. An not all providers see newbies. Yea an not being able to see reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplereign44 View Post
    Liltxcutie and NicoleNaughty are the best hands down! Thank you ladies for the vouches :)
    Welcome xoxo

PSA - guy’s you can always look in the about me section of a profile to see if they have give Referrals often

Attachment 582030
    nicoleofdallas@pm.me
    𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
    360/HR 460/90MIN 560/2HR

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am one among those 29. Thank you Nicole. You are always the BEST
    P411 Verified with multiple OKAYS, Give me your email. I will provide access to my profile for any additional verification.

Not an InterSEXions topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Naughty View Post
    Welcome xoxo

PSA - guy’s you can always look in the about me section of a profile to see if they have give Referrals often

Attachment 582030

This blew my mind for a second. Thank you for this info I never noticed that line on the profiles. It all makes sense now. I went back and looked at the last few providers and noticed that one of them has “0” referrals. She did not provide the referral to CK I guess. Bummer just need to try again.

Thank you again for the information.

Thank you guy’s xoxo always happy to help ��
    I’ll be back soon ��
    nicoleofdallas@pm.me
    𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪
    360/HR 460/90MIN 560/2HR

1. Have appointments with 2 P411 listed providers. Ask them politely if they will be references for your application.

2. Apply to P411. You don't have to disclose a lot of personal information if you have 2 recent (90 days) references from two P411 listed providers.

3. My application was approved in less than 48 hours.

4. I see only P411 listed providers, and after they view my profile, most of them are reaching out to me, wanting to make an appointment the same day.

Just sayin'. P411 has been indispensable for me. And every provider I've seen for the last 15 years!

No, I don't work for them. Yes, I pay to renew every year.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Liltxcutie View Post
    Mods, if you happen to catch this.... I d like vouch for purplereign44. I think I had sent a message request already following the correct procedures with information last year:)
    Ladies and gentlemen, here ^^^^ is a perfect example of why people are not getting verified. If you would take the time to read the voucher thread you would see that 2 Verified members need to send CK1942 a PM (NOT a thread post) stating you saw a particular lady or gentlemen BCD on a particular date; That the individual is legitimate; that you vouch for them and adding a link to the individual’s handle that you are vouching for would be extremely helpful to Admin.

Here is yet another example:

Recipient Users: CK1942

Title: Voucher for DocHoliday

I saw DocHoliday BCD on July 4th, 2020. I had no issues with him. He is legitimate. I vouch for him. Here is a link to him.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?27711-DocHoliday

Thanks for your assistance.

That concludes this PSA from Ol’ Doc.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast