Thread: SO MANY CITIES in this Forum

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar

SO MANY CITIES in this Forum

San Antonio, Austin, Dallas and Houston all have a red hot zone areas so girls have the opportunity to post 2 time because they are large cities.
    Wouldn't it make sense; since Abilene, San Angelo, Midland, Odessa, Pecos, El Paso, Big Springs, Brownwood, Lubbock, Amarillo and all those little towns I missed are all rolled up into one dang forum that West Texas too get a RED HOT ZONE as well.
    This board is growing at warp speed its at least weekly hell sometimes daily that I am sending CK an ok from a Eccie Transfer.
    It would truly be nice to have a few subforums too, like Fort Worth has from Dallas or Baton Rouge has from New Orleans but I know that's pushing it.

While I am ranting about sub forums this doesn't concern West Texas but Beaumont needs its own forum out of Houston I never thought it belonged in east North Texas that just is crazy to me. its a 45 minute drive from Houston 1 hr to Galveston even if its stuck in East Texas definitely needs its own forum.

While this board is growing can we add some more sub forums especially for West Texas.
    Asking for a friend. LOL

Since El Paso is way way up there 4 hrs from any other city it for sure needs its own area San Angelo is so close to Abilene it has always been lumped together with it. Who knows how it could be done or if its feasible but West Texas for sure needs a Red Hot Zone and a Barter and Trade section While I m asking
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree that there are too many spread across a huge geographic area here. Would be nice to have subs for each city/area. (I know they would disagree, but Midland and Odessa really could be combined.)

In the meantime, it will help a lot if everyone will include the city name in all posts. Let is know where you are, and where you met.

For example, “I got Majurued in Lubbock.” Even after MajicHands has moved on to the next city, it let’s folks know she was there then, and that she travels. She can then post here to let us know where she is next.

I agree, if the providers will use them.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The provider/client versus site/moderator objectives certainly have differences that may be why WTX is structured this way; activity/traffic a major factor. On the first page of the subforums there's a month of daily ads, four months of weekend ads, and 6 months of Indy reviews. In H-town and Dallas you might have a days to maybe a week's worth of posts before rolling to pg 2.

I do agree it would be great to better know when a provider is travelling such as El Paso to midessa, or Abilene to Amarillo. Huge geographic area with different demographic.

Totally agree on the Beaumont/golden triangle area could be its own now.