People who don’t give a fuck keep it moving and let
    others talk since they’re confident enough
    to not let folks get to them

You are not confident. At all.

You just dignified it by posting this response

And you’re going to continue since you like to get the last
    word in since you’re just too sensitive to accept defeat

no one listens to the poor, hush

Hahaha, omg!! You said "hush" little man.

This is hilarious...he's crying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    gimme_that, I only skimmed super quickly but I think the issue is that you mentioned things indicating instruction on how to conduct one's self or their business.

Generally speaking that's a major "no no" You don't ever tell girls what would be best for their livelihood. Especially when you don't know them and it's chatter to the masses in a public forum.

Trust me, even when they are your RL best friend, snuggle buddy, fuck buddy, gf, etc it's still just a topic you should stay away from as much as possible unless you are careful in how you word it, do not say male perspective or chauvinistic things objectively, and use plenty of compassion from the female perspective. It's still a touchy area until you have learned how it all works, every up and down, every in and out, and you really know what it takes and what it's like to be in such a business. The simple truth is that a large majority of hobbyists have no clue what it takes, how it works on the daily, the good, the bad, the *very* bad, and so on..... Tends to upset women. IJS.

Don't try. It takes a level of skill, eloquence, knowledge of the provider/hobby world, adoration, respect, and finesse with words to even attempt such a thing without getting an immediate black eye. Seriously.
    Smart guy.��
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Quote Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
    I gave my opinion. I stand by it. Anything else contrived from that is a far reach. Had nothing to do with business, just preferences for said business.

Mathguy do you care to comment specifically on what you don’t mind giving up info wise to a lady you personally want to see screening? Because that would give us more perspective. Anything else is safe innuendo and fluffy words of grandeur. Respectively.
    gimme_that, I'm not totally sure what you mean. I was only saying based on the quick skim along wirh what women were saying it appeared you were suggesting "proper ways" of them conducting business.

I think when you said "contrived" you meant to say "deduced", "ascertained", or "imagined"? Contrived typically means flimsy or weak in substance (it's also not really used as a verb; rather it's an adjective).

In any case I wasn't trying to pick on you. I was giving you some honest advice. As for the question about what I believe is acceptable screening information to request? I'm not sure it's terribly relevant to what we were discussing.

It's up to each person to decide for themselves. The hobbyist decides what he is comfortable with and a provider decides what she is comfortable with in order to feel safe. The golden rule there is both people should show empathy for the other person, but the bottom line as a hobbyist is still that if you are not comfortable giving her what she wants then you should move on, and do it politely. You should both be polite to each other in all circumstances.

I will say this. I do think people, hobbyists and providers, generally speaking, are a tad more worried than they should be about sharing various screening info, pics, other data, addresses, etc... The only somewhat seriously valid concern for guys is with a marriage or very involved relationship or family situation to worry about. Otherwise there isn't much either party can do with the data. The guy will be blackballed if he does. The girl is at even more risk b/c if she does something deleterious then her livelihood and business are likely ruined. Who is going to do that? Even if they got super pissed? It's just not going to happen 99.9% of the time. The main worry for guys would be if they are married or romantically involved and hence they are "cheating". The girl could go-to the horses mouth so to speak but that would ruin her once it becomes known too.

There is built-in protection from both sides b/c if you are shot in the back the shot party essentially gets an automatic free shot to the back of the party who fired first. Who would engage in western style standoffs if it always meant both parties die (by definition)?
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Thumbs up

^^^

mathguy, as usual your opinion and advise is great !
    I really enjoy your posts!

Thanks !

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Gives no opinion. But is selective neutral.

gimme_that, I'm not totally sure what you mean.
    Cant get more direct than what I asked you. But I’ll try.

I asked you plainly what screening practice are you not open to if a lady ask? That a very simple question you dodged because you don’t want to give an honest opinion cause you feel threatened by the response or opinion of other ladies more than likely. I don’t.

For me anything work related, requesting a face picture, and requesting a dick pic is too much info and I deem it very unnecessary for me to do screening wise. But that’s my basis of stuff I would not include under any circumstances. What is your stance? Your whole response didn’t include it.

I was only saying based on the quick skim
    That means you didn’t read my post effectively to make an informed response to it cause you selectively pulled from it what you wanted or what you saw folks saying. Instead of getting or acknowledging the total point of what I was making.
    Which lead you to assume..................

quick skim along wirh what women were saying it appeared you were suggesting "proper ways" of them conducting business.
    Nope and nope. Those three ladies jumped to conclusions based on my opinion of what I would not do. Since you didn’t read what I said in full being admittedly uninformed in your own words, you chose to be in instant unison on the side of the ladies who have responded thus far; but never gave your personal take on your own comfortable non preferred screening methods used upon you and the methods you are not open too. And its in topic because the original poster found himself in a place where he wanted to verify again. And was seeking ways how.

That way you can’t claim and/or deflect from answering when you say stuff like this........

As for the question about what I believe is acceptable screening information to request? I'm not sure it's terribly relevant to what we were discussing.
    It’s incredibly relevant to know actually. Mostly because you chose not to have a stance on it. And no opinion. Shoot even the ladies who responded to the thread so far didn’t say specifically what they feel all clients should surrender to them info wise when screening. Only their gripes on what I said. Which is easy to do if they aren’t specific and don’t have a basis to the contrary. Some guys are into a bdsm and being dominated so they will do as instructed in all cases. You left no stance so I assumed the same.

Example:

It’s an “all lives matter” situation for you versus “black lives matter” debate. You don’t get the basic premise of the message and feel that being neutral is the topic of conversation. When being neutral wasn’t the main issue at all. It’s the preference and method of the message given. Best example I can give you. If you don’t get that, you won’t get this. I mean your giving your view, but not watching the news and actions of a few for clarification on the phrase and what it means.

I think when you said "contrived" you meant to say "deduced", "ascertained", or "imagined"? Contrived typically means flimsy or weak in substance (it's also not really used as a verb; rather it's an adjective).
    Nope I used contrived very appropriately in this case. And it’s very much commonly used as a verb. Look in a thesaurus or dictionary before you make a claim like that. See another uniformed response. All cause you skimmed and scanned with cliff notes in hand.

Contrive in verb form means = “to make, improvise or devise. see invent or create”

Like those ladies did in this thread claiming I don’t have p411, claiming I’m poor, and other stupid irrelevant stuff they created (contrived) and patted each other on the back for when they don’t know me and haven’t met me. All cause I have a stance on a topic in question. They have done it in multiple threads I have posted in on this site and others. These same three. They did it with others who don’t agree with them, and they are now trying with me.

The hobbyist decides what he is comfortable with and a provider decides what she is comfortable with in order to feel safe........empathy.............but the bottom line as a hobbyist is still that if you are not comfortable giving her what she wants then you should move on, and do it politely. You should both be polite to each other in all circumstances.
    So do you think they were polite in this thread? Read their responses. If so your delusional just like them. Or working in tandem. Who knows.

I will say this. I do think people, hobbyists and providers, generally speaking, are a tad more worried than they should be about sharing various screening info, pics, other data, addresses, etc... The only somewhat seriously valid concern for guys is with a marriage or very involved relationship or family situation to worry about. Otherwise there isn't much either party can do with the data.
    Spoken from a guy with no stance or opinion on what he would reveal to a lady he was seeking companionship with. But it seems your overall mood is just do what she says. You have nothing to lose.

And contrary to your belief there is a lot ladies can do with data collected. The ramifications on her side will not cripple her business. Because guys will still see them long as she hasn’t picked the wrong dude to mess with. There’s a lady and agency banned from another local board here right now for just a year because they chose to “out” someone’s personal info. The penalty was just a year not to post. They still advertise though in other places and guys are willingly sending info. More power to them.

The guy will be blackballed if he does. The girl is at even more risk b/c if she does something deleterious then her livelihood and business are likely ruined. Who is going to do that?
    it’s already happening. The business of those lady’s isn’t ruined. Easily fixable for ladies without much residual damage when they expose or out info. They change there name, take on a new persona, etc. guys will choose from there. Cycle restarts. Guys do not have the same luxury.

Even if they got super pissed? It's just not going to happen 99.9% of the time. The main worry for guys would be if they are married or romantically involved and hence they are "cheating".
    Its happening presently, before, and in the future.

I find it quite peculiar you stress the worry of why guys wouldn’t want to give certain real world info but still have no stance your self. But you sound like you would give all your personal info to ladies with extreme confidence and no question. If you feel differently your not conveying different.

Getting outed begats: (possibly)

1. relationships breaking up and maybe crimes of passion attached.

2. peoples livelihood and job in jeopardy due to morality clauses.

3. divorce which is costly

4. custody of kids or denial.

And yes guys can still book ladies. I mean the main catalyst is money. Money doesn’t buy love, but it definitely helps to get your foot in the door and open opportunity. And definitely is an asset to take when love is exposed as different.

There is built-in protection from both sides b/c if you are shot in the back the shot party essentially gets an automatic free shot to the back of the party who fired first. Who would engage in western style standoffs if it always meant both parties die (by definition)?
    Yep the protection is based on the info you give. And your comfort level attached to what you give for takes. Again I tell the original poster and others to choose wisely. Don’t hara kiri yourself.
    Last edited by gimme_that; 06-16-2020 at 12:28 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    ...just a thank you for the self alert. 😘

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    ...just a thank you for the self alert. ��
    Lol, Amen!

Retired Companion

Alien

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy
    In any case I wasn't trying to pick on you. I was giving you some honest advice.
    he has angry black man syndrome, so no surprise that he took
    your honest advice as a personal attack

you’re not the only one who’s attacked his ego

Cant get more direct than what I asked you. But I’ll try.
    I wouldn’t answer your crusty question either if I
    felt like you were asking it out of spite

Like those ladies did in this thread claiming I don’t have p411, claiming I’m poor, and other stupid irrelevant stuff they created (contrived) and patted each other on the back for when they don’t know me and haven’t met me.
    I “contrived” nothing.

You’re the one who likes to talk stupid irrelevant stuff

of course

You hired a professional to come entertain your broke ass.
    So, if handing over your last few pennies is an issue,
    then DON’T HIRE PROVIDERS

Well, cops don’t need to ‘secure intent’ to shoot and
    kill citizens and get away with it, so...

poor excuse to not compensate a provider in the beginning
    you already know what’s up and why she’s with you,
    so just pay & get it out the way... jeez

So do you think they were polite in this thread? Read their responses. If so your delusional just like them. Or working in tandem. Who knows.
    this is why mathguy didn’t answer your question...

And contrary to your belief there is a lot ladies can do with data collected. The ramifications on her side will not cripple her business. Because guys will still see them long as she hasn’t picked the wrong dude to mess with.
    We can do a lot with data, but you aren’t as important as you think are.

You should be more worried about Facebook, Google, your smartphone, etc.
    collecting your data — and then making bank off of it unbeknownst to you.

MyLife, WhitePages, and other public databases got your whole life story on
    display for $24.99, and you sitting here worried about a damn provider
    messing with your useless data??

for real?!

I find it quite peculiar you stress the worry of why guys wouldn’t want to give certain real world info but still have no stance your self.
    I find it peculiar that you’re this upset over
    someone not answering your question

Let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    ...just a thank you for the self alert. 😘
    as long as you know

!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

You should be more worried about Facebook, Google, your smartphone, etc.
    collecting your data — and then making bank off of it unbeknownst to you.

MyLife, WhitePages, and other public databases got your whole life story on
    display for $24.99, and you sitting here worried about a damn provider
    messing with your useless data??

for real?!
    Exactly! That's a really great point that Phoenixx articulated here and was essentially my point too.

Yes, stuff can happen in some rarer cases or with people who do seriously foolish things but for the most part you should be a lot more worried about the fact that anyone who truly wants data on you can get it for less than a couple movie tickets

I'm not saying you shouldn't be careful with your personal data. We all should. However this idea that providers are going to run and blackmail you just b/c they have your "real" phone number, or your home address, or a basic pic of you (to prove who you are AND possibly to make sure they can reasonably be passionate with you). Do you know how easy it would be to get your data and compromise you?

Also, here's another major example of why some women might ask for a pic (just as an example, b/c I was understanding that to be a hard NO for you). Some women don't want to put NO AA or NO <insert whatever> (e.g. NO Dr Phil hair or face, NO pimples, NO creeper 'stache, NO skinheads prison thugs, etc...) b/c it sounds racist or very prejudicial and could seriously limit their clientele. We ALL have preferences and this is an intimate act after all. You are living in a dream world if you think all guys get the same experience.

You could have all the money in the world and pay $5K for 1hr but no matter what if you are not attractive to her you wont have the same experience as an attractive guy (to her). Even one who talks her down to half her rate!! That's just life. It's the same for you too. You couldn't have amazing sex with *any* woman. And that's what you are asking of these girls.

It doesn't mean they are racist or bigoted but it does limit their clientele pool unnecessarily. That's also why I completely understand it, even if it's technically a personal policy of theirs. It's the smart move. Maybe they don't like Caucasian, Indian, Asian, Hispanic, Dr Phil, Steven Tyler, a guy with pock marks all over his face, 'staches, beards, ad infinitum. That doesn't mean they're bigots. It means they don't want to FUCK certain people. It means they can't give GFE quality sex to someone they are not attracted to in the slightest bit. I mean come on let's get real. It's sex. Any guy who thinks paying somehow changes that dynamic is so far off the mark it's insane.

The majority of girls who might ask for what you consider unacceptable data most likely do it to get a basic idea of what you look like and/or to verify their safety (both legally & physically). References help b/c they can ask another girl various things about you. They can also check your board activity and see how you act (obviously they use another account so don't go trying to look at your recently viewed list... hehe).

Sort of like the link Phxx posted to the Eccie thread, similarly I'd say to you, chill dude. Just be respectful and nice and realize they are women & they might be scared/nervous until they know you. Women are not even close to as physically strong as men & they are about to go into a vulnerable situation. You think you are worried? Smh You have little reason to worry so extensively about your data or your likeness being used to sabotage your life. It's out there anyway for anyone who wants to fuck with you buddy. And if that's really the case due to a marriage or committed SO that you are cheating on then maybe you need to consider another hobby. Seriously. You will get way further with sugar than you will with salt
    -MG

The "Liar" caught in his own BS.
    He can't be trusted.
    Go through my comments
    & I NEVER said anything about a p411 or his financial status.
    His reading comprehension is delusional.
    GTFOH with the nonsense. (Sarcasm)
    You raise hell but can't face the demons.

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    Nothing to really add. I just thought this was great (and wanted to say it publicly).

Exactly! That's a really great point that Phoenixx articulated here and was essentially my point too.

Yes, stuff can happen in some rarer cases or with people who do seriously foolish things but for the most part you should be a lot more worried about the fact that anyone who truly wants data on you can get it for less than a couple movie tickets

I'm not saying you shouldn't be careful with your personal data. We all should. However this idea that providers are going to run and blackmail you just b/c they have your "real" phone number, or your home address, or a basic pic of you (to prove who you are AND possibly to make sure they can reasonably be passionate with you). Do you know how easy it would be to get your data and compromise you?

Also, here's another major example of why some women might ask for a pic (just as an example, b/c I was understanding that to be a hard NO for you). Some women don't want to put NO AA or NO <insert whatever> (e.g. NO Dr Phil hair or face, NO pimples, NO creeper 'stache, NO skinheads prison thugs, etc...) b/c it sounds racist or very prejudicial and could seriously limit their clientele. We ALL have preferences and this is an intimate act after all. You are living in a dream world if you think all guys get the same experience.

You could have all the money in the world and pay $5K for 1hr but no matter what if you are not attractive to her you wont have the same experience as an attractive guy (to her). Even one who talks her down to half her rate!! That's just life. It's the same for you too. You couldn't have amazing sex with *any* woman. And that's what you are asking of these girls.

It doesn't mean they are racist or bigoted but it does limit their clientele pool unnecessarily. That's also why I completely understand it, even if it's technically a personal policy of theirs. It's the smart move. Maybe they don't like Caucasian, Indian, Asian, Hispanic, Dr Phil, Steven Tyler, a guy with pock marks all over his face, 'staches, beards, ad infinitum. That doesn't mean they're bigots. It means they don't want to FUCK certain people. It means they can't give GFE quality sex to someone they are not attracted to in the slightest bit. I mean come on let's get real. It's sex. Any guy who thinks paying somehow changes that dynamic is so far off the mark it's insane.

The majority of girls who might ask for what you consider unacceptable data most likely do it to get a basic idea of what you look like and/or to verify their safety (both legally & physically). References help b/c they can ask another girl various things about you. They can also check your board activity and see how you act (obviously they use another account so don't go trying to look at your recently viewed list... hehe).

Sort of like the link Phxx posted to the Eccie thread, similarly I'd say to you, chill dude. Just be respectful and nice and realize they are women & they might be scared/nervous until they know you. Women are not even close to as physically strong as men & they are about to go into a vulnerable situation. You think you are worried? Smh You have little reason to worry so extensively about your data or your likeness being used to sabotage your life. It's out there anyway for anyone who wants to fuck with you buddy. And if that's really the case due to a marriage or committed SO that you are cheating on then maybe you need to consider another hobby. Seriously. You will get way further with sugar than you will with salt

^ Ty sweetheart. I really appreciate the public comment and I'm also glad you liked it.
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    This is pure entertainment lol. Thanks all! "Bows gracefully."

Poor guy who started the thread is probably like, damn, what happened hahaha. Sorry man, we are actually pretty chill until some bottom feeders or shills decide to show their cards, which usually don't even amount to three of a kind.

Hope we at least answered your question lol.

Lol. Thanks all this has been an epic read. I appreciate yalls help on everything.

^ Ty sweetheart. I really appreciate the public comment and I'm also glad you liked it.

Aww ole math guy got banned. The guy everyone seemed to like. I wonder why............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2