Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for advice

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Looking for advice

So I’m not sure if this is the correct place or not, but here it goes. I saw Clair I eat a short time ago and left a review hoping to get verified. Now she has dropped off the face of the earth and I’m still not verified. I’m not sure what to do. Any help or comment is welcome. TIA

You need 2providers to vouch for ya. Good luck

Ahh. Thank you :)

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    See someone who can verify you through employment or another way besides provider refs.

Personally, references in general are not the best choice IMO, because I can't count the number of times the guy said "Well, if you contact so and so for a reference, she might get mad at me seeing you. "

How pathetic...

Make sure the people you are seeing are up to par on communication and references.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Pick the right ones, choose wisely.

My best advice dude. Pick a lady or ladies to share screening info with that you do not think are crazy. Maybe two. After that references only. But what you give up is based on your privacy and discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
    See someone who can verify you through employment......
    Hell no. Way too intrusive. I sometimes see ladies that have screening forms on their websites and stuff and that a supreme epic fail. Never let your livelihood become compromised by seeking temporary means of satisfaction. Money will always prevail eventually with someone. Then you can just ignore the ones who initially gave you issues when you tried to see them without the use of real life work info. They didn’t jump on the grenade To see you so don’t reward them with an Medal of Honor and money with return service after the fact.

That’s instant blackmail material and opportunity when the money runs low. And I guarantee her she would not divulge the same reciprocally. Ask her where she works and see how utterly offended she gets.

or another way besides provider refs.
    You mean such as gut feelings, personal judgement, and experience to weed out the unsavories. Hopefully that doesn’t involve sharing a face or dick picture. Or the feel test in person to make sure you aren’t a cop. Cause that’s also not discreet and private. But also is a false sense of security. The dick picture is cool cause it doesn’t necessarily have to be mine. She’s not gonna match my sent dick pic to mine side by side when I arrive. And if she needed to she’s doing too much.

Personally, references in general are not the best choice IMO, because I can't count the number of times the guy said "Well, if you contact so and so for a reference, she might get mad at me seeing you. "

How pathetic...

Make sure the people you are seeing are up to par on communication and references.
    This can definitely happen I agree. If you pick the wrong ladies to use as references. The type thats easy to reach when you wanna see them, but suddenly hard to reach when you need to verify a reference to see a new lady through them. That’s selfish, stingy, and an unconfident provider that is twatswatting (male version of cockblocking). They might even offer you a better deal just to see them and cancel on who your trying to see. It gets savage.

But also some ladies generally don’t want to be contacted or bothered by other providers. So they won’t call a lady or contact her if they see you have ok’s from her usually on p411. And those ladies that do insist on a call over a private message or a email sometimes can get annoying for ladies too. Especially if they ask questions that are weird and not needed she could ask the client himself. (Is he fat, is his dick big, what does he look like, what kind of car does he drive, etc)

Some ladies generally need to call and talk to your references. Cause some ladies need other ladies advice to kindly “guide the member into their vagina for them”.........figuratively speaking Of course. And not all ladies have the time.

Gimme that, are you SERIOUSLY this bored?

Don't dictate how anyone chooses to run their business, it's none of yours. I'm not going to post a public list of the many ways I screen, nor should any provider. I don't care what anyone else does. I do what works for me, and the guys I see. Sometimes it's references, other times it's not.

If I don't want to rely on provider references, I don't have to. If guys trust certain providers with their personal info, it's not anyone's business but theirs.

Hate to burst your bubble, but there's absolutely nothing I want from anyone here after we have our fun. I'm certain most feel the same. It might come as a shock, but many of us are married or live with our mate, we have real jobs too, and wouldn't throw that away to shake some dude down who probably works at the plant.

High End sugar daddies aren't on this site, and they're the ones at risk of being shaken down by some dolt who made turning tricks her prized accomplishment in life.

I have a feeling that's what you're used to based on your long winded demands.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Kimberly Kisses; 06-13-2020 at 01:53 PM.

I didn’t dictate anything ladies should or shouldn’t do. That’s a far reach Kimberly.

I just gave my opinion on what I suggested not doing. Theres no hobby Bible. You read and formulate your own decisions with the info provided. That’s why we have different religions. And different screening practices.

Enjoy your day. Not everyone is out to get you. People can have a difference of opinion without you feeling sensitive and attacked.

Retired Companion

Group poor hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
    My best advice dude. Pick a lady or ladies to share screening info with that you do not think are crazy.

“crazy” is subjective

you prolly think “crazy” is a provider who ghosts your broke ass
    for a better client that comes along

I sometimes see ladies that have screening forms on their websites and stuff and that a supreme epic fail. Never let your livelihood become compromised by seeking temporary means of satisfaction.
    Every time you engage in the black market, you’re ”letting your
    livelihood become compromised by seeking temporary means of satisfaction.”

There’s no regulation, standards, protection, etc. in this
    scene altogether, so your advice here is wrong because you’re
    taking a risk yourself just by partaking & meeting up with providers

That’s instant blackmail material and opportunity when the money runs low. And I guarantee her she would not divulge the same reciprocally. Ask her where she works and see how utterly offended she gets.
    difficult to blackmail a poor peasant

You mean such as gut feelings, personal judgement, and experience to weed out the unsavories. Hopefully that doesn’t involve sharing a face or dick picture. Or the feel test in person to make sure you aren’t a cop. Cause that’s also not discreet and private. But also is a false sense of security. The dick picture is cool cause it doesn’t necessarily have to be mine. She’s not gonna match my sent dick pic to mine side by side when I arrive. And if she needed to she’s doing too much.
    You would fail that screening and steal a bigger dick from
    Google Images to make up for your lost inches of manhood

This can definitely happen I agree. If you pick the wrong ladies to use as references. The type thats easy to reach when you wanna see them, but suddenly hard to reach when you need to verify a reference to see a new lady through them. That’s selfish, stingy, and an unconfident provider that is twatswatting (male version of cockblocking). They might even offer you a better deal just to see them and cancel on who your trying to see. It gets savage.
    ya, and you go ahead and meet up with the twatswatter
    since they’re offering a discount

money talks, bullshit walks...

But also some ladies generally don’t want to be contacted or bothered by other providers. So they won’t call a lady or contact her if they see you have ok’s from her usually on p411. And those ladies that do insist on a call over a private message or a email sometimes can get annoying for ladies too. Especially if they ask questions that are weird and not needed she could ask the client himself. (Is he fat, is his dick big, what does he look like, what kind of car does he drive, etc)
    you’re too poor for P411

Some ladies generally need to call and talk to your references. Cause some ladies need other ladies advice to kindly “guide the member into their vagina for them”.........figuratively speaking Of course. And not all ladies have the time.
    The only one concerned about another provider’s vagina is you with
    your “plan b” whines of misery as you mentally picture a richer client conquering
    at getting the V that you lost due to your broke budget

Not everyone is out to get you. People can have a difference of opinion without you feeling sensitive and attacked.
    The pot calling the kettle black!

you’re the sensitive one who whines in all caps about how providers
    choose better clients than you

you’re defensive when folks attack you for your misery
    (that you bring on yourself), so this is hypocritical

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

“crazy” is subjective

you prolly think “crazy” is a provider who ghosts your broke ass
    for a better client that comes along

Every time you engage in the black market, you’re ”letting your
    livelihood become compromised by seeking temporary means of satisfaction.”

There’s no regulation, standards, protection, etc. in this
    scene altogether, so your advice here is wrong because you’re
    taking a risk yourself just by partaking & meeting up with providers

difficult to blackmail a poor peasant

You would fail that screening and steal a bigger dick from
    Google Images to make up for your lost inches of manhood

ya, and you go ahead and meet up with the twatswatter
    since they’re offering a discount

money talks, bullshit walks...

you’re too poor for P411

The only one concerned about another provider’s vagina is you with
    your “plan b” whines of misery as you mentally picture a richer client conquering
    at getting the V that you lost due to your broke budget

The pot calling the kettle black!

you’re the sensitive one who whines in all caps about how providers
    choose better clients than you

you’re defensive when folks attack you for your misery
    (that you bring on yourself), so this is hypocritical

Dayuuuummmm! Beautiful, smart and takes no shit lol. Sold!

she killed the dragon with Psychological warfare

Dude y’all three are a straight hot mess. I see y’all just trying to incite a riot but it’s not gonna work. Your opinions don’t matter to me here persay. But I respect the fact we all have opinions. Just cause people are to nervous to respond to you doesn’t mean what you say is law or the best course of action.

I find it very appropriate that these three ladies have posted back to back. All with attacks because of a difference in opinion. Y’all way too sensitive.

Have fun. I don’t fall for the board politics. I won’t dignify anything you three ladies have with a response in this case.

To the original poster. Don’t pick out of these three.

Retired Companion

Accept poor & provoked

Dude y’all three are a straight hot mess. I see y’all just trying to incite a riot but it’s not gonna work. Your opinions don’t matter to me here persay. But I respect the fact we all have opinions. Just cause people are to nervous to respond to you doesn’t mean what you say is law or the best course of action.

Our opinions matter since you rush to read them & then respond

People who don’t give a fuck keep it moving and let
    others talk since they’re confident enough
    to not let folks get to them

You are not confident. At all.

I find it very appropriate that these three ladies have posted back to back. All with attacks because of a difference in opinion. Y’all way too sensitive.

Have fun. I don’t fall for the board politics. I won’t dignify anything you three ladies have with a response in this case.
    You just dignified it by posting this response

And you’re going to continue since you like to get the last
    word in since you’re just too sensitive to accept defeat

To the original poster. Don’t pick out of these three.
    no one listens to the poor, hush

Quote Originally Posted by Tpanda90 View Post
    So I’m not sure if this is the correct place or not, but here it goes. I saw Clair I eat a short time ago and left a review hoping to get verified. Now she has dropped off the face of the earth and I’m still not verified. I’m not sure what to do. Any help or comment is welcome. TIA
    I feel bad about your friend, also wanted to let you know that going to a provider's private address is her work location/job. The place she allows you to enter /house/ apartment/condo etc shouldn't be compromised & that's the reason some provider's screen for employment verification. A client could blackmail her just as easily by going to a landlord but legit provider's are screening for their safety.
    I admire your dedication to getting verified and having fun.

gimme_that, I only skimmed super quickly but I think the issue is that you mentioned things indicating instruction on how to conduct one's self or their business.

Generally speaking that's a major "no no" You don't ever tell girls what would be best for their livelihood. Especially when you don't know them and it's chatter to the masses in a public forum.

Trust me, even when they are your RL best friend, snuggle buddy, fuck buddy, gf, etc it's still just a topic you should stay away from as much as possible unless you are careful in how you word it, do not say male perspective or chauvinistic things objectively, and use plenty of compassion from the female perspective. It's still a touchy area until you have learned how it all works, every up and down, every in and out, and you really know what it takes and what it's like to be in such a business. The simple truth is that a large majority of hobbyists have no clue what it takes, how it works on the daily, the good, the bad, the *very* bad, and so on..... Tends to upset women. IJS.

Don't try. It takes a level of skill, eloquence, knowledge of the provider/hobby world, adoration, respect, and finesse with words to even attempt such a thing without getting an immediate black eye. Seriously.
    -MG

I gave my opinion. I stand by it. Anything else contrived from that is a far reach. Had nothing to do with business, just preferences for said business.

Mathguy do you care to comment specifically on what you don’t mind giving up info wise to a lady you personally want to see screening? Because that would give us more perspective. Anything else is safe innuendo and fluffy words of grandeur. Respectively.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast