Thread: Getting verified

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Getting verified

Ok so I've seen two verified ladies and am trying to get verified and the lady trying to vouch for me isn't familiar with what to do. Neither am I really. As far as I know we are supposed to send an email to ck1942 and let him know we sessioned and that's it? How long for a reply?

Not quite correct. The following describes the process of becoming a Verified Hobbyist here and must be followed exactly.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...yist-Candidate
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks hopefully it works for me haha

If it makes you feel better, I am having the same problem lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’m having the same issue as well. One of the lovely ladies CC’d me on her message to CK vouching for me so at the very least I guess I’m half way there. Hopefully soon my schedule and finances will line up with the availability of another lady who will send another message vouching for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbyguy555 View Post
    Ok so I've seen two verified ladies and am trying to get verified and the lady trying to vouch for me isn't familiar with what to do. Neither am I really. As far as I know we are supposed to send an email to ck1942 and let him know we sessioned and that's it? How long for a reply?
    I don't see providers very often (maybe once every couple of months) so getting verified and references has always been kind of an issue for me.

A girl I saw in late December actually mentioned that she was going to send an email or something for me to get verified if I wrote a review
    (I did and it was sincere) but I never got verified, nor did I ever contact her again regarding this.

Good luck.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    yeah i wrote reviews for both my visits and one came through or at least tried her best but idk wtf else to do

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    Not quite correct. The following describes the process of becoming a Verified Hobbyist here and must be followed exactly.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...yist-Candidate
    Ok so I just realized that the girls have to email to support@ourhome2.net, I tried to fwd the couch I was copied on but it won't go through? Do they have to send it from an outside personal email account?

Yes, the ladies may email the vouch to the email address you indicated or they may send the vouch in a PM here to ck1942. In either case, they should cc you so you will be aware that the vouch was sent.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I believe Mokoa is laying it out here for you gentlemen simply and concisely. If you will follow up on what he is saying you need to do, and READ the verification thread, you will have success. Or just keep doing what ya want.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Did that and even got an email from the provider that said she did it all the time and I ended up having to use my junk gmail account to email screen shots and finally got a response.

Hobbyist is now verified.

Closed.

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial