Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Do you ladies and gents see that people aren’t taking this covid serious anymore?

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greented View Post
    Increasingly, it seems like this a really bad time for hobby traveling. It's understandable that providers will feel the need to travel when local action is slow for an extended time... but caution on the part of hobbyists just as important, too.

Newsweek: 1 in 4 Houston Residents Testing Positive for COVID-19 Amid Texas Outbreak
    https://www.newsweek.com/1-4-houston...HBGRDt-L3K9Ug4
    Wow! That is scary.

I am starting to hear stories from people so I am really limiting my exposure. Only two people a week and we have to wear masks. My friend is a nurse and was telling me that most people that come in are not wearing masks and attending events like weddings and parties. I really hope people change their behavior regarding masks.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This chart rates risks of activities: TexMed.org chart

I have been to restaurants a few times recently, but either around 11 AM or 2 PM when few people were there and I was alone. I don't think I will do that again anytime soon.

If only 10% of the popuation has been infected so far, and a vaccine is 6 months away or longer, it's not a happy image.
    Last edited by ProSlacker; 07-09-2020 at 05:50 PM. Reason: typo

Verified Companion Companion sweetbabybeth's Avatar
    Do y’all think we are about to go through another shutdown here? I’ve been hearing that we possibly are but does anyone here have more information about this?
    350 hour
    250 half hour
    Longer Engagements Please inquire
    I’m sorry gents.. not newbie friendly.. must be 30 plus to visit with me
    email: sweetbabybeth@gmail.com
    can text anytime at 512 634 6800 if we have connected before.

I only advertise on oh2, p411, and have reviews on Eccie
    Please pm me with your references before contacting me if we have not connected before

Your... SweetBabyBeth.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbabybeth View Post
    Do y’all think we are about to go through another shutdown here? I’ve been hearing that we possibly are but does anyone here have more information about this?
    I'd be shocked if we weren't
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Feel like another shutdown is already happening...
    A few bars in west 6 have had their licenses suspended...
    All the kayak/canoe rentals at the lady bird are closed due to city mandate...

It's bad enough attempting to avoid Covid trouble here in Austin. And folks who are traveling back and forth between here and any other major Texas city for hobby business, especially Houston, just seems like a death trip. Things are clearly worse now than they were in April. Very grim times.

There was a Vox article published today that explains in plain English that you can not only be reinfected with COVID after recovering but that each instance will be worse.

https://www.vox.com/2020/7/12/213216...-herd-immunity

Upon learning this as a COVID survivor that needed CPR, all of my services will be digital for the time being.

It's just going to keep getting worse until we do

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Vera,
    You needed CPR?!. That must have been terrifying, glad you're ok.
    I hope the research showing we can get reinfected and can't develop herd immunity turn out to be incorrect, otherwise we are up the creek. I just (7/15 @730pm) heard Sanjay Gupta say he thinks people aren't being reinfected but are experiencing one extended infection.He was basing this on the idea we that if we can't develop immunity we should be seeing more reinfections.
    I don't know. New and contradictory research everyday. Strange Days.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4