Thread: Best Practices - Keeping things on the down low

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Best Practices - Keeping things on the down low

Fellow gents with an SO - what are some of your best tips for keeping things on the down low so SO doesn't find out about extracurricular activities? What rules and boundaries do you set for yourself?

I'll start. For myself, it's about keeping those two worlds completely separate. For example:
    1. Get a hobby phone - of course. Buy it with cash. Buy minutes with cash.
    2. Hobby phone never enters house. Hide it at work or in the car somewhere, but never bring it into the house.
    3. If you want to be extra careful, take the SIM card out of the hobby phone and hide it separate from the phone.
    4. Don't browse ourhome or similar sites when the SO is home. Even if it's late at night and you think the SO is asleep.
    5. Don't browse ourhome from a desktop computer with a big screen even when you think SO is not home - because it's too easy for someone to come home unexpectedly and glimpse the screen.
    6. Get cash by using the cash back feature at ATMs

Alright, what else you guys got?

- Vegas77

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    I will add to this. Dont browse our home at all at home or disconnect from the wifi. My SO says the wifi can track what websites you go to. Also my android has an incognito feature. I use those two methods if I have to look at this site at home plus what you said. Also sweep your phone for any tracking devices. I down loaded I forgot the name a while back but I will look it up for you. I have also been adding a alibi to my getting out like fishing. I pack up everything like I am going fishing and most times I do after the session for proof and get a guy friend that will be your alibi just dont forget to let him know the dates and time if he ever gets questioned. That's a big reason why I want some trusted guys on here to get together with like a gentleman's club or something where we actually tossed back a few every now and then to establish a alibi with like minded individuals and establish sometimes you need to hang with the guys to smoke a stogie or 2. Oh and by the way this should have been posted in the men's locker room if you just wanted I put from the gents only. Cheers.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004