Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question for the guys

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Question for the guys

I had a recent encounter with a provider (who shall remain nameless) in which I met her at her incall and another male and female (seemed like a couple) were present at the same time. They were just there, did not really acknowledge we were there. I asked the provider about them and she said it was her roommate and his chick and that they were both cool with what’s up. Caught up in the moment, I didn’t say anything or care about it too much and proceeded to have a great time.

Should the provider have mentioned about these people beforehand? There was no problems and I didn’t see them as a threat. Certainly didn’t see any LE either.”

Stay safe!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    Why not ask if they all wanted to join in? Group discount, you know.
    In the Night...In The Dark

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Personally, I would have walked out. You didn't know who those people were, and she wasn't professional enough to let you know that other people would be present, no matter how "cool" things appeared.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    You are making a big mistake going in with other people present you do not know. They could be there to rob you; video you and blackmail you; let someone else in to rob you; they could kidnap you; man it goes on!! You should also have been told prior to arrival that other people were there. I would have immediately left. Totally unprofessional!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I agree w/ doc- i would have been out of there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Doc is 100% right....can you PM the provider so I know to stay away

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    LuvSex is correct in wanting to know what chick pulled this??

+1 LS

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool #GiveUsAName

So, I guess you're just relating this to us for shits and giggles?

This is definitely unconventional and represents a risk. It is tough enough watching out for your belongings with just you and the hoe in the room. It is definitely not cool to pull this type of unannounced bullshit! The community would be better off if you named the offender.

#WeNeedAName

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very not cool, we have screen names, hobby phones, and cover stories for a reason. Asking for nothing but trouble. I would have politely bailed out, then PM'd her the reason. Sounds like a young provider and after reading the OP's thread will change her ways...maybe

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    LuvSex is correct in wanting to know what chick pulled this??

+1 LS
    Yes, please PM a name so we may be informed. And if anyone choose to see her, they may be able to request that no others are in the room when they arrive.

Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish View Post
    So, I guess you're just relating this to us for shits and giggles?

This is definitely unconventional and represents a risk. It is tough enough watching out for your belongings with just you and the hoe in the room. It is definitely not cool to pull this type of unannounced bullshit! The community would be better off if you named the offender.

#WeNeedAName

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    +1000

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think a name should be given. So many things could have happened in that situation. Luckily nothing happened.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    Why not ask if they all wanted to join in? Group discount, you know.
    Had it happen to me. Asked that one walk or I would. They did and the other one joined in.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree- I’d like a name.

I’ve had a blackmail attempt made on me and I’m thinking there was someone present I didn’t know about.
    It may have been no big deal—-but think about it from a ‘bad guys’ perspective. Let’s just say the provider has no idea, but if I’m there while a date is going down.......I can get away with just about anything.

Who’s going to tell?
    You?
    Her?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Look at it this way. How would she have reacted if you had brought a couple of friends just to hang out while you did the deed?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast