Thread: Sexy bombshell wide eyed brunette with perky tits and incredible legs. New to hobby!!

Verified Companion Companion

Sexy bombshell wide eyed brunette with perky tits and incredible legs. New to hobby!!

Hi!! My name's Violet. I'm brand new to this site and hobby! I've been told for years that I have an amazing talent for making men and women feel sexier than theyve ever felt before and that I should put my talents to good use. I never really knew where to get started though until a friend of mine told me about this awesome site.

I am available for in calls in the north Austin area all evening and night tonight. Wanna be the first person to have me in this new hobby of mine? Come pop my hobby cherry!! I'm available to hang out for anywhere from 15 minute QV up to an hour or more. You will not be disappointed!!

I am a light skinned Latina with big brown eyes, perky size b tits, fantastic legs, full lips, dark hair, and a curvy hourglass figure (42", 30", 42"). I have some visible tattoos.
    I am typically very feminine, but can switch it up to match whatever you desire. I can be your submissive babygirl or your tough dominating chola.
    I can make you feel like a big, strong, tough daddy, or I can take control and dominate the situation.
    I am available for men and women.

I also have a super cute trans boy toy who is available to hang out along with me. He is FTM, pre OP, blonde with hazel eyes. If you're feeling curious but shy you can come over, sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself while we put on an incredible show for you.
    For a bit extra you can join in and have us both at the same time. It's an experience guaranteed to blow your mind.

I'm also available for just good ol fashioned companionship. We've all been so isolated during these crazy times and I know it can get lonely.
    I am educated and well read and can keep up with a wide range of topics, so if you're just looking for someone to hang out and talk with, I can do that, too! I'm a great listener with a background in counseling and give great advice. I love movies and comedy. I love to read and write.
    My favorite things to write are memoir/autobiographical material and screenplays.

Can't wait to hear from you. Excited to see who will be my first!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hi - where is your incall located? Available in mid-day during the week? Love oral -- you too? Have both h and hh sessions? How many roses for each?

Thanks,

JJ

Hi!! I'm available for in call visits in north Austin (290 and 35) 7 days a week anytime after 12 noon. I may be able to meet earlier with more of a heads up. I'm available for both h an hh. Im adding donation amounts to my profile bio right now. I love giving and receiving oral!! Hope to hear from you soon xoxo

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Violet. Nice introduction and pics. .
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thank you so much!!
    xoxo

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

Verified Male Companion
    Wow what a babe ����

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yowza!!!!

Thank you. You're so sweet!❤
    xoxo
    Violet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LintonMan View Post
    Yowza!!!!
    Thank you❤. You've got me blushing over here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jake2001 View Post
    Wow what a babe ����

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by casa-nova View Post
    Welcome.
    Hi!! Thanks for the welcome ������*♀️

I was running a special. My normal donations are
    QV 80
    HH 150
    FH 250

Companion is verified.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial