Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi im Yalexa sexy New ❤️❤️❤️latina

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    She have fake ass and fake boobs and bad actitud always rush no good for service bad experience

Quote Originally Posted by Jogio1231 View Post
    She have fake ass and fake boobs and bad actitud always rush no good for service bad experience
    Yeah her parts are all fake but she’s never been rude to me I’ve known her for few years now. She has a boyfriend and doesn’t keep a schedule I’ve been canceled on before and not hear from her for days ..but Boobs are firm and round, ass is hard towards the hips but has a perfect shape. She wears heavy perfume so heads up! Other then that she has no limits other then bare and she loves mixed men, she thought I was half blk and kept me in her mouth Waaay over the hour mark lol I can text her now and she will come to me. She’s cool and has some tight kitty kat for sure! Always fresh and clean! Fake body parts aren’t my thing though..

Registered Female (Not Verified) PennyPaDDD's Avatar
    Welcome
    P411 Id: 232031

Introduce yourself and include OH2 when you message me or I will not respond.
    [FONT=Georgia]

Rates
    250hr

Registered Female (Not Verified) PennyPaDDD's Avatar
    Welcome
    P411 Id: 232031

Introduce yourself and include OH2 when you message me or I will not respond.
    [FONT=Georgia]

Rates
    250hr

Hey Beautiful ��

Outstanding. Definitely Repeat!!!

All I have to say about Yalexa is that she is amazing. She is a definite 10. She's always on time. I've seen her numerous times and ever time gets better as we get to know each other. She has a fabulous body. Nice and firm. She's gentle and listens to what makes me happy. Her ass is amazing. Her breasts are soft. Her nipples stand up at attention. She smells clean and fresh ever time I see her. She looks and smells good enough to eat.

Yalex is very sweet. I’ve seen her a few times and each time was a great experience. If you like a big ass, then she’s your girl. Always smells clean and fresh. Non rushed too, which is nice.

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Hi 🌺🌺🌺my name 🌹🌹is yalexa 🌺🌺🌺sexy 🌹🌹🌹latina

Hello, my name is Yalexa, come get a massage, I am sure you will not regret it. I have a clean room and a bathtub so you can take a bath and relax.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Hello and Welcome.

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

Hi im 🍒🍒🍒yalex Im 🍓🍓🍓to make you 🍎🍎🍎happy 🍒🍒🍒

Attachment 645023Attachment 645024Attachment 645025Attachment 645026Hi im Yalexa sexy New ❤️❤️❤️latina
    Hello im new come start your day off with FBSM.....or GFE....off 12st... call text me 512 296 3127..
    Come spank me ....🍒🍒🍒my number 5123755701

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS aka killeeninformer2
    I'm not here much but I'm pretty sure you can't make multiple welcome wagon posts but you CAN bump your previous one until you are verified.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Another merging done.

Warning issued.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Hi it’s me Yalex I

hey ♥️🌹🌹 guys I'm 💫⭐️✨ back in Austin Tx check my phone ☎️ for 🌹💋🌹💫🌟 I had ♥️♥️🌹🌹⭐️💫💫 others that were deactivated. I'm available from 9 am to 10 pm come and give yourself a delicious massage in a clean place 🔥💥 I'm sure I assure you 🌈🌟💫🌟⭐️ you won't regret it 🌈⚡️✨ come see me 🌈🌈🌟💫💫🌈 5127313972 call me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast