Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi im Yalexa sexy New ❤️❤️❤️latina

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Hi im Yalexa sexy New ❤️❤️❤️latina

Hello im new come start your day off with FBSM.....or GFE....off 12st... call text me 512 296 3127..
    Come spank me ....

Welcome Bonita
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...stin/51372975/
    On the thicker side, I have not seen her just judging from her pictures, she was kind of rude tho when I called her, that's why I haven't visited her.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    welcome!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Yalex.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcome to ourhome2 Yalexa!

Welcome, hopefully the rumors about your tcb aren't true.

What are the rumors?

Runors confirmed. Got the run around.

O lord

That’s what I been hearing also I got lucky because Veronica88 got a hold of her for a double but am starting to read comments now about the rudeness
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikage View Post
    Welcome, hopefully the rumors about your tcb aren't true.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    I think she may have decided the hobby is not her game.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    I cant write English very Well thats Where the“rudeness ” Part May come from but I am very sweet and nice

I talked to her in Spanish through the phone and she was rude, also felt really condescending, I would hold off on her until there are reviews

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by bcisabeast View Post
    I talked to her in Spanish through the phone and she was rude, also felt really condescending, I would hold off on her until there are reviews
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Ok Community. I took a hit for the team and had a session with Yalex and oh my. I mean oh my the session was good. Ok, I must admit it was a little difficult in setting up the session because I did set it up a day in advance and she blew the appointment and me off because she had to pay both of her two cell phone bills. Anyway diligence won on this appointment. Review to follow in that section. She did say she would be answering her phone more frequently, FYI.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast