Thread: Location, Location, Location...

Verified Hobbyist BCD quiet lover's Avatar

Location, Location, Location...

Are there any providers in the Colleyville/Southlake area? I guess those locations are considered mid cities, but I would like to see some of you in closer proximity than HEB.

I’d suggest posting an ISO that specifically mentions Southlake/Colleyville in the title, and ask the question exactly as you did here. It won’t completely eliminate the women who don’t qualify, but it is more likely to generate responses than this thread. I thought when I opened the thread I was going to see a discussion of the importance of specifying location within an ad...some of your target audience may make the same mistake.

I would also post a similar request in the Dallas forum. In the past I’ve known a few ladies from your part of town who focused their marketing efforts in Dallas.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    To add to the good suggestions TinMan had, you might also specify if you’re looking for in-call, out-call or no preference. You question seems to imply in-call, I suspect if not clarified you’ll get a lot of out-call offerings.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DownForWhatever's Avatar
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member

"I RECEIVE head better than anyone"