Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Massage, HJ, BBBJ, CG, RCG, K9, Mish
Length of Visit: HR
Donation: 300
Approximate age of Companion: Late 20's
Hair Color and Length: Dark hair shoulder length
Smoking Status: Do Not know
Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
Companion Description: Very nice body with MM tits that were nice, tight ass, few tats but Over all in good shape.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? maybe it would depend on the other ladies
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
I had been wanting to see a few of the ladies at the Red table. I sent my info months ago to get verified and finally had time to go all in. I had message the number I was given to see if Kennedy was available but she was on vacation and would not be back till Tues. So I had a slow day at work and decided to try again. a few back in forth message that were easy and boom we had a time of 12:30 PM confirmed. Then about 20 minutes later she asked if I could do 12:15 PM so agreed. Got to gas station standard 2 call and she sent address. Location was away from everything and hidden well. I pull in driveway and let her know I am here. This is wear my dream starts. Meet her at the door and she is good looking just like her adds. She ask if I need to go to restroom which I did to freshen up.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.