Thread: Willow

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Willow

Anybody seen this one? She is on the Rub Ratings site. Looks like she is with Lindsay on Carrollton . What happened to Lexi?

No idea, but Lexi was awesome. You saw Lindsey?

Quote Originally Posted by noobmaster69 View Post
    No idea, but Lexi was awesome. You saw Lindsey?
    I never saw Lindsay. I saw Lexi a few times. She was sexy. A little bit of a tease though.

Looked up Willow just recently, you ever meet her?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anyone ever see Willow? I have not seen a review or ever heard anything about her.

She's just okay. I won't go backs. Doesn't give you even the sense she likes anything or anyone, but loves Trump and will talk about that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lexi

Lexi was sweet and gorgeous! I saw her a couple of times, FS. She was smoking hot, and if she had gotten some bolt-ons, I don't think she would have been satisfied with the Nola market and moved to a more affluent part of the country where she could have raked it in.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the info Michael1492, I suspected as much. Her advertising indicates she is reluctant. She used to be very modest with her pics, she updated and I guess got a lot of calls. But since then took down the two most provocative pics where she is touching herself.

I contacted her once and first response to my text was a capitalized, "MY SERVICES ARE HANDS ONLY, SO DON'T ASK." I figured with that first message she would be timid or not that much fun and certainly did not like her job.

I passed but she works with Lindsey and Lexi, both outstanding ladies and lots of fun, so I had hope as Willow has the greatest ass!!

Willow was pretty fun during the massage.
    But as soon as we were done she started talking politics and just seemed like she was ready to argue with me if i didn't agree with her.
    Fun massage but a really annoying personality after.

I have to say I recently had quite a nice experience with Willow. I was somewhat hesitant based on some of the comments here, but the pics looked attractive and I was looking for someone different. To my surprise she really got into the session, was accommodating and totally aimed to please. I enjoyed the time more so than with some of the other well reviewed ones I've seen and that are commonly mentioned on these pages. I'll definitely repeat.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lindsey is the best from this group. Super hot, sweet and accommodating.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Tired to see Willow recently. I set the appointment thinking she looks really good and best way to me to figure out whether she had a good service was to see first hand.

Setting the appointment was easy. She requested that one hour prior to appt. for me to text her and she would give me location. I texted her 1 hour prior and got no response, nothing. I texted again 30 minutes prior and no response, text again at appt. time, and again no response.

I did not know she was a flake, and unreliable. Only bad stuff about her I heard was she was mechanical and not that much fun.

I tried, guess she does not like money because if pleased I am a great repeat client as often as weekly and I am always clean and easily satisified.

Just thought I would share the info.