Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dreams Money Can Buy 😉

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ^^What a Dumbass...Making friends, everyday...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Why? it's the truth. You have a nasty habit of inserting yourself where you do not belong.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A nasty habit... Where I do not belong...Example please? It should not be hard to find since I only have 6 posts on here... Who are you to decide? This person's comment was a carryover from another site where he seems to insert himself quite often and unwanted. Probably just to up his post count maybe I'm not sure. And the previous post seems to be from a wannabe mod doing the same...
    Last edited by Cajun; 07-08-2020 at 01:23 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not you Cajun my brother. The mouth of the South Phoenix. This did not do the quote properly. I agree with you. Double IDs and a serious case of GPS.

- - - Updated - - -

not you Cajun, I agree with you. This was towards the mouth of the south phoenix. The quote did not take properly.

This is the Welcome Wagon forum. This forum is where new members may introduce themselves to, and be welcomed by, our community.

If you have an issue with the OP of this thread I suggest that you take it up with them privately or discuss it in a separate thread.

Please show the proper respect to the new members here if you wish to continue to enjoy the posting privileges afforded to you.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2