Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Recognizing Beautiful Blackmen...

Verified Companion Companion

Recognizing Beautiful Blackmen...

Typically, we see here, the gentleman asking for a certain flavor; prettiest pussy; biggest ass...etc etc

Now... I am not usually attracted, physically, to black men. But DAMN.... Westheimer, yesterday in. Corvette playing with me..... I was stunned at such a BEAUTIFUL and attractive Black man.

Can we gather a list here, of BEAUTIFUL BLACK MEN? (Only gentleman, no thugs.)
    Ladies, if you would like to volunteer someone that you know is a gentleman...add him.
    #Preferred411: P156312
    Samantha T Ramp 💋

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    It’s most definitely something about a man w/ chocolate skin! So, do you mean hobbyists or anyone in general?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think I need to see Kaihtx.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Interesting post

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

I have a regular client that sees me every week, he is a black client that I love. I LOVE HIM, Literally. No matter what city I am visiting he will travel to me. My best clients are black men.
    I LOVE BLACK MEN

Verified Hobbyist BCD Psycho Bunny's Avatar
    Pretty sure thugs come in all colors, shapes, religious denominations, and the like. Don't know why it always seems to be needed to be pointed out when referencing African-Americans.

Also what confectionery are Caucasians and Hispanics, if African-Americans are chocolate?
    PB+J
    Psycho Bunny + Jelly

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Bunny View Post
    Pretty sure thugs come in all colors, shapes, religious denominations, and the like. Don't know why it always seems to be needed to be pointed out when referencing African-Americans.

Also what confectionery are Caucasians and Hispanics, if African-Americans are chocolate?
    Don’t take things too literal & read too deep into it. This post is about appreciation of a certain race. Yes you’re correct. Thugs come in all shapes, sizes & race. I’m pretty sure OP was not being discriminatory towards anyone. Oh, to your confectionery question: plenty of white/ caucasians describe themselves on being “too vanilla”, so I’ll go with that. As far as Mexicans, idk- ya stumped on that 1. Geez, seriously?

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    [SIZE=3]At my age I'm that last helping of vanilla ice cream that you forgot about in the back of the freezer and is all freezer burned...lol./SIZE]

Verified Companion Companion Hottest bbw tuma queen's Avatar
    Black clients are the best!! I always liked seeing them I think the whole fear of seeing them is silly If someone has references why wouldn't u! I have a few black clients I'll miss if I moved away!
    I prefer text please 832 538 6451 u need references to see me I'm not a gfe bbfs provider sorry! I'm limited on my services but what I do provide is amazing so check out my reviews!! I have low rates because I don't do everything but my skills are worth it! I'm not submissive I like to show off my skills
    https://privatedelights.ch/myprofile

https://theotherboard.com/users/112290/edit

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=306003

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?348185-Chloeblue83

Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    It’s most definitely something about a man w/ chocolate skin! So, do you mean hobbyists or anyone in general?
    Preferably hobbyists love.

Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    Interesting post

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Bunny View Post

Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    Don’t take things too literal & read too deep into it. This post is about appreciation of a certain race. Yes you’re correct. Thugs come in all shapes, sizes & race. I’m pretty sure OP was not being discriminatory towards anyone. Oh, to your confectionery question: plenty of white/ caucasians describe themselves on being “too vanilla”, so I’ll go with that. As far as Mexicans, idk- ya stumped on that 1. Geez, seriously?
    You are 100% correct. KaiHTX, said what I was going to say.

Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    [SIZE=3]At my age I'm that last helping of vanilla ice cream that you forgot about in the back of the freezer and is all freezer burned...lol./SIZE]
    What are you even on this post for. You’re not even black...smh (a troll, stalking my posts now?) like you did back in the day...
    Samantha T Ramp 💋

Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    Nooo! Lol. I love me some vanilla too!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Before this thread gets carried away, my suggestion to all posters is to clear a nomination with the person before dropping him into the mix.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Before this thread gets carried away, my suggestion to all posters is to clear a nomination with the person before dropping him into the mix.
    ^^^ Agreed
    Samantha T Ramp 💋

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    The thugs get no love tho!?!??? Dang.

I don’t see threads or posts excluding bakwards country bumpkins from the white clientele pool.

You can say not to over think this all you want but to anyone remotely culturally competent, this thread is kinda tacky.
    I don’t think it was written maliciously, just somewhat mindlessly.

I mean last week someone here was hollering all lives matter but she up in here fetishizing black men on a thread that excludes a part of the demographic based on class. This is such typical vailed passive you know what.

Not cute!

Thug. Nerd. Business man. White. AA. Hispanic. Asian. Middle Eastern/Indian.. As long as a dude is respectful & chill- I’m all for it!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast