Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The cat lady

Verified Companion Companion Noémie AdorÉe's Avatar

The cat lady

So.. im taking the time today to let everyone know and the three individuals involved that your flat out not right. A provider (and Im not sure if i can mention her name but im not trying to also get "banned") and also a "hobbyist" and two other "providers" have been harassing me on my posts and definitely trying to make sure no one sees me by some really nasty "false statements" about me that are flat out rude.. mean... disrespectful AND NOT TRUE. What me and another provider have going on "outside" this realm is no ones concern unless it involves her safety. It was a disagreement me and this other provider had and i decided to not further our "friendship"... and the fact that you other people are getting involved and tag teaming calling me names and just being a really fucked up individual is WRONG. im not a cat lady, i own no cats. I shower daily and honestly this has really not only brought my self esteem down... but even has me teared eyed. If this is what this site is about... then i want no parts in it. The hobbyist that has seen me can vouch for me if they choose to but other wise "you people" who continuously like to be mean to me should be ashamed of your selves. Especially the hobbyist who has never seen me but claims he wouldn't pay me if it came down to it anyway. GROW THE FUCK UP PEOPLE and be professional. Im not on here to please anyone but my LOVES who come and see me its my duty to take care of them and I will not tolerate being involved in such a site that belittles people. Either or I have said what i have said... RESPECT MY WISHES RESPECT ME and if I'm posting too many ads forgive me... but it entertains me as well as the other hobbyist... if it bother you so much go create a petition and do something about it other wise leave me the fuck alone . (&& yes i will try and limit my ad posting) --->key word: try
    THANK YOU
    Last edited by Noémie AdorÉe; 05-03-2018 at 08:48 AM.

Noemie,

It’s unfortunate you are having this issue. If we learned anything from eccie, posting this type of topic in coed only hurts the poster (you). I am willing to bet 99% of this community knows nothing about this cat lady issue until you made it public. You are in a competitive business filled with backbiting, pettiness, and people that want to undercut you for no reason other than they hate their life. Unless your $ is being impacted negatively, ignore the haters and keep it moving. With your banging body, you will be fine. You can post as many ads as you wish unless you break some rule, in which case the administrator/mod will tell you to post less. Ignore the negative people trying to bring you down. Going forward, I would definitely not use the coed forum for topics like this or to air grievances. Have the mentality of “they hate me because they ain’t me”.

your right.... its just harder said than done...but i agree and i will move forward... i just want it to stop. because its wrong and mean and has hurt my feelings tremendously. i thought this was a community of keeping each other safe as in unity for what we enjoy on doing (not to belittle people or bash one another and bully others) .... once again your right and i will move forward. thanks for the advice
    Last edited by Noémie AdorÉe; 05-03-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Verified Companion Companion
    Why don't you try and stop calling attention to yourself by constantly spamming the boards. Everyone has told you REPEATEDLY but it's like your neural connections do not appropriately fire inside your brain. Has all of this made you this desperate for business? No one has said anything about you that isn't true. Just because you don't like people talking about you doesn't make it true. You would do yourself a favor to stop calling attention to yourself, stop insulting board members and stop spamming.

Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    Why don't you try and stop calling attention to yourself by constantly spamming the boards. Everyone has told you REPEATEDLY but it's like your neural connections do not appropriately fire inside your brain. Has all of this made you this desperate for business? No one has said anything about you that isn't true. Just because you don't like people talking about you doesn't make it true. You would do yourself a favor to stop calling attention to yourself, stop insulting board members and stop spamming.
    ------

coming from .... who are you again? right.... please stop spamming my threads by your negative comments i appreciate it... thank you. If the administrator has a problem he shall contact me... i don't think you are one.. so i will disregard your comment . Greatly appreciated have a wonderful blessed day baby girl

Verified Companion Companion
    This site is starting to become just as bad as eccie was. Why should I or any of the other ladies follow the rules if one lady is going to be allowed to post whatever she wants where ever she wants?

I am going to start relentlessly spamming the boards with my own nonsense as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noémie AdorÉe View Post
    ------

coming from .... who are you again? right.... please stop spamming my threads by your negative comments i appreciate it... thank you. If the administrator has a problem he shall contact me... i don't think you are one.. so i will disregard your comment . Greatly appreciated have a wonderful blessed day baby girl
    You can post whatever you want where ever you want and SO CAN I....and people can say whatever they want about you....seems you think you can insult the hobbyists on this board but somehow you have a special pass that no one can talk about YOU.

WRONG...

I will post whatever I want where ever I want JUST LIKE YOU.....

Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    This site is starting to become just as bad as eccie was. Why should I or any of the other ladies follow the rules if one lady is going to be allowed to post whatever she wants where ever she wants?

I am going to start relentlessly spamming the boards with my own nonsense as well.

- - - Updated - - -

You can post whatever you want where ever you want and SO CAN I....and people can say whatever they want about you....seems you think you can insult the hobbyists on this board but somehow you have a special pass that no one can talk about YOU.

WRONG...

I will post whatever I want where ever I want JUST LIKE YOU.....
    ---

baby girl... on daily hot ads-houston their is no rule to not be able to post more than 1 ad.. and your not an administrator... worry about your own babe... leave the administrators in "charge" on this one... thank you have a blessed day again hunny

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Ouch!
    I'm out of the loop, have no idea what's going on but I'm part of the majority that gets the butterflies when you post.

I can look at you all day.
    LOL
    I'm not a stalker, just an admirer.
    Hope all's well

Happy Thursday Everybody
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥

EUROPEAN MINX EROTICISM
    CW -- PSE FETISH PLAYMATE

STEP #1-->>Read My AboutMe/Profile
    Updated Daily/Hourly

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Quote Originally Posted by italia dibella View Post
    ouch!
    I'm out of the loop, have no idea what's going on but i'm part of the majority that gets the butterflies when you post.

I can look at you all day.
    Lol
    i'm not a stalker, just an admirer.
    Hope all's well

happy thursday everybody

I love beautiful women as well (and that you are my friend )... You can motor boat me any day baby! Lol xoxo

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar

Alien

Quote Originally Posted by Noémie AdorÉe View Post
    ---

baby girl... on daily hot ads-houston their is no rule to not be able to post more than 1 ad.. and your not an administrator... worry about your own babe... leave the administrators in "charge" on this one... thank you have a blessed day again hunny
    But you post ads every where. Here is recent examples. Please tell us why you feel so special/ superior and can you walk on water?

Quote Originally Posted by ReeseMcClain View Post
    But you post ads every where. Here is recent examples. Please tell us why you feel so special/ superior and can you walk on water?

----

well bc their are different sections to post .... im here for entertainment purposes... i entertain my fellow hobbyists who enjoy it. My apologies if it has offended you... not my intentions at all... but i wont stop entertaining and advertising my self appropriately and and accordingly bc of how i have made you feel that i am "superior" ... i can not walk on water although........if i do learn to i will post a thread about it. thank you and have a blessed day

Atttention

speaking of an ad hope everyone has seen the : Companion Ads & Specials - Houston

http://ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.ph...802;-🌺

Verified Hobbyist BCD Htownindian's Avatar

Cool Shake it off...

Haters are going to hate. You'll do fine... just shake it off
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-sYTAHtzXM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-sYTAHtzXM

let me shake them haters off while i "look back at it"

Verified Hobbyist BCD Htownindian's Avatar
    Nice for some

How about some

You are a