Thread: mckinney allen plano.. I'm here

Verified Companion Companion TheRealJadeJiselle's Avatar

mckinney allen plano.. I'm here

Youve always heard of that girl next door, but never understood the hype.

....until now.

Ive been told that my best features are my laugh and my face, but youll have to meet me to truly experience both.

And just a heads up that my hair changes styles and lengths pretty often, so youre always in for at least a little bit of surprise.

My humor is sarcastic, so dont take me or yourself too seriously.

I very much enjoy what I do, and I look forward to getting to know you as a person, learning what our chemistry is like, and enjoying the moments we share together.

I believe you will find me to be remarkably authentic and alive, and I think my curiosity and zest for living are infectious and unique.

I am eager to explore our connection and to help you get back into the work of feeling refreshed and lighter on your feet.

...oh, and Im a lot of fun and easy on the eyes as well.

(469)834-4512

Oxoxo
    Jade jiselle

Please remain professional in all communications with me. Crude/explicit language may cause me to cease contact with you. Discretion of language is critical to our scheduling of an appointment.

I am a traditional full service provider. Please refrain from asking explicit or prying questions about my services.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    please be advised !!!
    AS PART OF MY SCREENING TO GUARANTEE SAFETY FOR MYSELF AND YOURS
    you may or may not be asked to send a photo of yourself. if u aren't willing
    to do this don't waste our time. ..also
    call me from your phone number i don't accept VoIP numbers. . again REAL PHONE
    NUMBERS ONLY.
    DO NOT ASK MY RATE -------,>> 150/200/300
    DONT HAGGLE my price
    looking forward to our rendezvous