Thread: Secret Baby is the Best Head Doctor Ever

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Smile Secret Baby is the Best Head Doctor Ever

A very pretty companion, pretty face and sexy large round booty. I’ve seen her several times she is always wonderful. Came dressed in a nice dress that showed off her booty well. We started with a hug and LFK.

Off went our clothes and into her hot mouth I went. She felt great - nice and wet, very tight. She took me al the way into her mouth it didn’t take long before I got my first pop right there - nice and huge - she kept deep throating me until I was completely dry.

She didn’t stop sucking on me - Round 2 was her giving me more hot dep throat action - her BBBJ skills are the best and - this felt great and before too long I got pop number two this way.

After this, I gave her beautiful body a massage and played with her stunning kitty until I was very excited and wanted her again.

With some lotion, she gave me an excellent HJ - I took this for as long as I could before I popped. This pop was huge, felt wonderful too.

After this, more kitty play until I was ready for her hot mouth again. I lasted as long as I could from her hot deep throat action until I nutted one last time down her throat, it was a huge pop too.

After that, our time sadly ran out. I had a wonderful time with a very talented and sexy provider. I will repeat again, her 2nd visit was better than her first. She is truly amazing.

Glad you had a good time.
    I had the pleasure of meeting her a few days ago. I had a great time also.
    I Definitely will repeat

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Secret Baby - one of the best and humble providers that Dallas has seen !! She's easy going and fun !!
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !