Companion Description: 5'8
120 lbs
Natural B's
Few Tats
Tongue and belly button piercings
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Met Lola2020 and her sister Jasmine Hudson when I first started hobbying late last year and have seen them regularly both in Dallas and Austin since. Jasmine has since retired as of March 2020 but Lola is still around. Lola2020 is down to earth, no nonsense, no drama, and very responsive. TCB is quick and texts are usually replied to within a few minutes, if not, within the hour. Incall is always clean and safe. Neither Lola nor Jasmine are managed as far as I can tell having seen them a dozen times (or more) over the past 6 months. Lola usually greets with a bath towel wrapped around her because she's always fresh and washed up when I see her. She and her sister know very well about my OCD cleanliness habits before and after the session so they do me the favor of either washing up with me or get washed right as I arrive without me asking. I always start the session by removing her glasses (lol) as she has quite beautiful eyes and eye contact during the session is a turn on for me. Lola does not like FOV or FIV so please respect that. She's very responsive when things get heated though. Both Lola and Jasmine are now settled in Dallas so when Lola is in town, y'all should try to see her. Highly recommend!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.