Hello San Antonio! I'll be there Monday Evening thru Tuesday and I'm ready to play.

I’ll be staying near the SA Airport

My schedule:

Arrive Monday Evening (Available)
Tuesday All Day (Available)
Tuesday Evening (Available)
Wednesday Morning (Available Until Checkout)

For screening, I require the following:
NAME:
YOUR PHONE NUMBER:
YOUR ECCIE HANDLE:
YOUR OH2 HANDLE:
YOUR P411 USER ID:
IN WHICH CITY DO YOU WISH TO MEET:

I CAN BE FOUND ON P411: P317723 AND THIS IS MY PREFERRED METHOD OF SCREENING.

I AM NOW ON ECCIE AND OH2, SO PLEASE SEND DIRECT LINKS TO PROFILES OF YOUR REFERENCES SO THAT I MAY CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY. I DO NOT USE PHONE NUMBERS TO VERIFY, I GO DIRECT TO THE PROVIDER ON THE SITES.

ALTERNATIVE SCREENING METHOD

If you don't have the information above available or if I'm not completely comfortable with the information presented, I have an alternative screening method which will require you to positively ID yourself with me. The purpose of this is so I can know exactly who you are. With this method, you will not have anonymity with me; however, I do assure you that I will always remain discreet and will protect your privacy and identity and I expect the same in return.

Once you are screened, I will provide a phone number to text me. I prefer text over phone calls, as I am usually around co-workers, friends, and family. Please find my rules below.

RULES
Only Contact, by text, and only when you are prepared to schedule a time to meet.
Please have proper donation amount in an unmarked envelope.
Please always be courteous and respectful.
Please be clean and groomed appropriately. I take this one seriously.
Gifts are absolutely appreciated, but are not substitutions for Donation.
Appropriate Gifts are Titos Vodka, Rosé Wine, Champagne, Crown, Gift Cards, extra Cash

RATES
- OVERNIGHT 2000
- 90 MIN 800
- HOUR 500
- HALF 400
- Be sure to inquire about REVIEWER SPECIALS. This perk is available to established Hobbyists with 3 or more reviews, with the most recent review written within the last several months.