Thread: My apology part 2: Thank you Slave for calling me out, I needed it

Verified Hobbyist BCD

My apology part 2: Thank you Slave for calling me out, I needed it

All, a couple of days ago I attempted to walk back on a stupid remark I made. I own up to this. Thank you to Slave for calling me out. I let me frustrations in a situation I was in boil over and get the best of me. I should have let it go, but this old man let his Polish-Italian temper temper get the best of him. To all the ladies there, I hold you all in with the highest regard. You all are angels as far as I'm concerned. Without you, we gents would be taking many hot showers jacking off. You have to deal with our old fat sweaty asses like it's nothing. I know there is a special place in heaven for you all. My sincerest apologies for what I said. Of course I like BBJ just as much as the next guy. It's not a deal breaker for me, as I do what the provider is comfortable with. I sincerely apologize for these erroneous statements.

To Slave, thank you for calling me out, and also taking with me offline about this. You are an angel, I've always held you in high regard. Not only beautiful, but very level headed and don't pull any punches. i respect that in a woman.

I let my frustrations with a certain provider get the better of me. I was attempting to see this provider and I must have done something or said something that touched a nerve in her. I can assure you this was not intentional. After this incident, I wanted to see this provider to discuss. If I did something wrong, I want to know so I can fix it. My mantra in life is I'm not perfect, but I strive to improve every day. The provider didn't want to discuss this with me, and I let frustrations boil over. In hindsight I should have let it ride and wait for things to calm. I owe this lady a lot, and she deserves to be treated better. I was very sick earlier this year and was hospitalized for almost a week. She checked on me about every other day to see how I was doing. I spent 6 weeks convalescing, and it was a nice gesture on her part to do this as I was pretty down from all that I had been through medically.

Earlier this year, I had an internal infection that caused my heart to develop an irregular beat. I got the ticker working ok again, but I had several relapses of this other problem in late March and late April. I'm still having issues with this. I have near constant abdominal pain and discomfort. I'm on a special diet which really suck because those of you who know me know I love food. I am scheduled for a GI scope next week with possible surgery to follow if it's what they think it is. As such, I'm taking myself out of the game for a while, and depending how things go, I may be benched permanently (I hope not). I hope to get back in the game again someday, but as for now, I need to focus my time and energy on just getting healthy again.

I won't be online very much for a while. I ask all you all to treat each other with kindness and respect. If you have a problem, talk it over and work it out. Be respectful to each other. Guys, treat the ladies with kindness and respect. They deserve it. Be generous with them as we would be very lonely without them. I leave you all in peace, and ask for your prayers . Life is short. Getting old sucks (Don't believe AARP). I wish you all peace and happiness, and hopefully I will recover from this and see you all again...Tuz

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Slave is SUPER genuine I love her