Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: the return of Eccie?

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    am I the only Nerd here that connects ECCIE's start date (March 8, 2009) to the Stock Market Bottom (March 9, 2009)?

https://www.forbes.com/2010/03/06/ma...l#3f9d507d3a13

when investors learned of ECCIE's creation, the Market took off! the same Market has been choppy the past few months, about the same time ECCIE put in new rules limiting posting, and a dedicated Mod in a couple of thread sections. coincidence? of course NOT
    Good to see you Chung!!

M.M.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
    It's LE.
    Guessing or you have intel? Even if you're guessing, I'm inclined to agree.

Maybe this whole site should be made private. Membership based on referral only; everything closed to the public. Anyone have thoughts? (Btw, anyone notice how the most annoying people on Eccie aren't here? Please let's keep it that way, folks.)

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    Guessing or you have intel? Even if you're guessing, I'm inclined to agree.

Maybe this whole site should be made private. Membership based on referral only; everything closed to the public. Anyone have thoughts? (Btw, anyone notice how the most annoying people on Eccie aren't here? Please let's keep it that way, folks.)
    I'm not going to say that's impossible, but really? This isn't the Seven Star Spa. LE didn't take down the site. If there had been a reason to seize it, it would have made the news or at least someone's radar. The whole BP was a long time in the making with multiple raids and warrants and it wasn't because of the new laws.

Eccie is most likely back up as it is right now so they don't lose (or get sued for lost) advertising dollars. All the links go to the major advertisers from before.

The owner(s) were smart. They took it down to access risk and seek solid legal counsel and figure out if there is a way to comply with the laws and still exist. That's smart, not suspicious. Guess what, like Whispers said elsewhere, why would you want to "evade" the laws? The issue is where the line is drawn between information sharing and promotion of illegal activities. That's what the lawyers will have to decide (and the ACLU and others).

Another thing I would say is, I would seriously discourage anyone (located in the US) from being a moderator or administrator, paid or otherwise. That's playing with fire, if you ask me. I would also seriously consider reviews and how they are worded (i.e., does a glowing endorsement = promotion of prostitution?).
    Last edited by Guest 090419-1; 05-03-2018 at 11:17 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar
    Hopefully they still let girls 18-21 join fingers crossed
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

Quote Originally Posted by Caseykk View Post
    Hopefully they still let girls 18-21 join fingers crossed
    Well, if it is very pared down, maybe, but unfortunately, my Booty Cutie, I think the chances are low. You're legit and no one is forgetting you anywhere, but unfortunately, that age group is just so high risk for the site. I mean, I cringed every time someone reviewed that girl in Dallas who was in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    LOL, you guys can go test the waters and report back. I'll wait here.
    LOL, I think i will chill with you Cvk

Verified Hobbyist BCD pyramider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post

Another thing I would say is, I would seriously discourage anyone (located in the US) from being a moderator or administrator, paid or otherwise. That's playing with fire, if you ask me. I would also seriously consider reviews and how they are worded (i.e., does a glowing endorsement = promotion of prostitution?).
    Again, another call for the dead modtard squad.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Latest announcement on the E's main page:

Eccie Message

Yes, that's right.....ECCIE WORLDWIDE is on it's way back to the masses!!! Check back daily for updates, and we will be online as soon as possible.
    Thanks for your patience!
    - The ECCIE Team

Thanks for the warning! ("It's" instead of "its," huh? Well, the grammar police, at least, are MIA. Heavy sigh.)

I like pyramider's Zombie Mod idea. They would never sleep, meander the forums constantly, looking for brains to eat. We could convince them that troll minds are the most tasty, although seems mean to starve the poor mods on the iceberg lettuce of mentalities.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-04-2018 at 11:11 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Just getting off of rl job been laying low, but got a text about eccie going back up.. Cool
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
    Again, another call for the dead modtard squad.
    Yes guys. The detailed reviews are what got them on my ass! They just kept asking me how I could do what all was said about me! In your review it can’t state any sexual activity! If we go to dinner or the movies that’s legal! Take us to a party and that’s ok! Never tell anything about sexual activity! We’re smart people! So let’s show them! We are all adults here and have a right!
    I’m just a sex addict! That’s not illegal! But you paying me to have sex is! You never pay me for sex, only my time! So let’s all go to dinner or a movie...... can you read between the lines!

No comment

Verified Companion Companion Mila Carmell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    LOL, you guys can go test the waters and report back. I'll wait here.
    Lol Katie i kind of feel you
    https://preferred411.com/P27694

milacarmell@protonmail.com
    832-422-5780
    Upscale,luxurious,incall in The Energy Corridor adjacent to Memorial City area....fully accommodating and private parking!

300/hr
    550/2 hr
    240.00 hhr in/ out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3