Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the return of Eccie?

the return of Eccie?

So went by the site and it was up... Kinda. Says will be back and is down temporarily. My name was already logged in so guess everthing was saved maybe. Idk just what I saw just now when I went there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I just got the same thing. Kind of weird

Verified Hobbyist BCD MrIncredible's Avatar
    This is an interesting and surprising development. I too just went to the eccie.net domain and my account was logged in as well.
    Last edited by MrIncredible; 05-02-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Found this, Follow instruction to get a portion of your OLD REVIEWS
    You're not going to get eccie BCD comments, but you can find and read the rest of a review this way,

1. Go to https://www.google.com/advanced_search

2. Under "site or domain:" enter "eccie.net"

3. Under "this exact word or phrase" enter the name of the provider. Or otherwise, fill out the fields to try to find the provider you're looking for.

4. Click enter. You'll end up with search results. In the green text below the headlines, you'll see the web address followed by a downward pointing arrow. Click on the arrow and choose "Cached". You can read the old review, sans BCD comments.
    https://preferred411.com/P234185
    switt.at @CendellM

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    Eccie Message
    Welcome to ECCIE!!!! The forums will be closed temporarily. Check in with us daily, as we will be back very soon.
    Thanks!
    - The ECCIE Team
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Interesting development. Wonder what kind of changes have been made to comply with or evade SESTA/FOSTA? Hmm, perhaps the owner sold it? Relocated servers/assets to a foreign locale at the very least, I imagine. We shall see, evidently. Reincarnation may or may not exist elsewhere, but you can certainly be reborn repeatedly on the Internet.

Yes, I was able to log in, too, but nothing more.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-02-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Found this, Follow instruction to get a portion of your OLD REVIEWS
    You're not going to get eccie BCD comments, but you can find and read the rest of a review this way,

1. Go to https://www.google.com/advanced_search

2. Under "site or domain:" enter "eccie.net"

3. Under "this exact word or phrase" enter the name of the provider. Or otherwise, fill out the fields to try to find the provider you're looking for.

4. Click enter. You'll end up with search results. In the green text below the headlines, you'll see the web address followed by a downward pointing arrow. Click on the arrow and choose "Cached". You can read the old review, sans BCD comments.
    https://preferred411.com/P234185
    switt.at @CendellM
    .... or you can just Google: (provider name) and ECCIE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good news indeed. Possibly moving the servers out of the country.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimphat View Post
    Good news indeed. Possibly moving the servers out of the country.
    AS Roscoe would " good news good news "

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Well, the new law doesn't actually take effect until January, but there is a retroactive element in the legal gobbledygook. This couldn't be some convoluted scheme by the morality enforcers to collect ISP addresses, could it? Doubtful, I would think, and not sure what just logging on would prove, but a wee slip of my paranoia is showing.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-02-2018 at 06:02 PM.

Hmmm...interesting. I was able to login as well with the same message. I had read a rumor on another board earlier about the owner(s) possibly moving the servers overseas.

Before anyone gets too excited, this may be a spoof/advertising gimmick. Notice there is one and ONLY one banner up on the main page with a working link to XO Companions, and why would that single promotional beacon remain while all of the others vanished? Once before when I tried to go to ECCIE I was rerouted immediately to another site, and I think it was XO. Perhaps the domain was sold to XO?

Very well possible Fancy....guess time will tell.

It's Wakeup screwing with us.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    A gent from eccie who is now here says he recieved a happy birthday email from eccie today. Lol
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post
    A gent from eccie who is now here says he recieved a happy birthday email from eccie today. Lol
    Could have been an auto program set up separately from the main site, but might be a clue, too, that something is afoot. The plot thickens!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast