Thread: AlleyKAT***SUBMISSIVE AND SENSUAL***DOWNTOWN INCALL***$250/$150**5127655126

Verified Companion Companion

AlleyKAT***SUBMISSIVE AND SENSUAL***DOWNTOWN INCALL***$250/$150**5127655126

HUMP Day is here already???!!! Time to get the release that wll power you to the weekend! 512-765-5126 - TEXT PREFERRED

SPECIALS: INCALL: $200/HR $125/HH QV - $100 OUTCALLS - $150/HR - NO OUTCALL FEE IF ~10 MILES OF DOWNTOWN

Alley here to provide you what you are craving. Let me rub your tension out so that your body feels release from head to toe with my focus on whatever your desires may be. I may have a sharp tongue with words, but it can also be a soft tool you will always remember..I don' t know why but I am feeling very thirsty today, does anyone know where I can find a drink? Kitty Kats like to lap up milk, do you know where I can find some to lap up?

I provide you with a fulL GFE and fulfilling fantasies is my fetish. NO need to be shy - let me be your personal sex toy for the night, I will definitely put a n to the term "kat nap" when you leave me relaxed and spent...smiling and sleepy ;) I provide full GFE and have no problems discussing any requests out of the norm...we will work together to make your experience worth every penny. I am a true pleaser - you getting off is the only way that I get to pleasure on my end. Look forward to meeting you...I will be available all evening and early morning!

512-765-5126
    Attached Images Attached Images