Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BobbyDoll: Bobbydoll literally fell asleep...

Registered Male (Not Verified)

BobbyDoll: Bobbydoll literally fell asleep...

Companion's Handle: BobbyDoll
    Date of Visit: 5/28/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Stripdance, some doggie and cowgirl and bbbj, sleep
    Scheduled Length of Visit: One hour
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, long
    Smoking Status: Don't know
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Probably not

Public comments:
    I waited a few days because I've never said no on a review before (I'm on Eccie, too). Even subpar visits just don't get a review because they're not bad enough for me to worry about writing a negative review.

But this time I couldn't ignore it and I hope it doesn't come back to bite me.

I made contact with her and was given an address. I originally wanted half hour but she quoted a higher price than her profile had listed and mentioned that for 3 roses she would do an hour. I figured the higher price was because it was almost midnight (my ISO had gone out a couple of hours before). However I was hoping to celebrate something so I went ahead and did it.

I normally don't do full hours on the first visit because I worry that it'll be a waste. This time I decided to not listen to my smart head and listened to the horny one, instead.

It actually started out great. The dance was seductive and physical and she nibbled on my ear a bit. Felt great. I was even starting to think that I had found my new ATF after the last one left the business. Her dog interrupted us once but I love dogs so I actually almost got distracted petting the little guy.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Had that happen a number of years ago with Kira Sweets...knew something was "off" when I showed up, and mid session...ZZzzzzzzzzzzz. LOL. You cannot make this shit up! Saw her once more after that, no issues at all and we had a great time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Speechless...

WOW..Im speechless...Sorry that you wasted your money....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She ncns me a year ago. Kind of glad she did

Cool Catching some Zzzzzzzzz's

Working girls get tired too dawg. It happens.

Sometimes the late nights will wear them out. Let her make it up to you.

I've fallen asleep on daty before waiting for the girl to get off....too much partying I guess...lol

Maybe try FIA to revive her...?

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You laid down the donation before the activites?

Verified Hobbyist BCD defleppard's Avatar

Wow!
    I love all types of women:
    Tall, short, slim, thick, white, black, brown,
    small or big boobs, tatted or art free - I Love the ladies! :-)
    I think each woman is unique and wonderful.
    I am a positive natured, middle aged,
    clean cut, respectful gentleman - all about GFE.
    LOTS of reviews on eccie under the same name.
    Life should be fun with lots of laughs - take it in stride. :-)
    Love 80’s Rock - so - Pour some sugar on me! :-)
    Def

Verified Hobbyist BCD Brass Balls's Avatar
    I had that happen to me one time while in MISH and going full speed ahead, full on jack rabbit. Never lost a woodie so fast in my life. Like the OP I couldn't wake her so I checked her breathing (by listening to her chest with my ear). Got up, dressed and left. As I was leaving I noticed a bottle of NyQuil on the kitchen counter. At least I now understood the why and it wasn't me!
    I like women with small hands, they make my dick look bigger.

I was once in bed with a blind girl who said I was the biggest she had ever felt. I said "You're pulling my leg!"

I once dated a one-legged girl who worked at a brewery. She was in charge of the hops.

I would date a twin just so I could tell her sister I know what she looks like naked.

ASPD - Eccie - OurHome2 going with the flow......

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anybody else have bad thoughts like me, just take the condom off and hit it raw for a little bit when this happens, just like for a minute or so.

Some chick i was giving daty to fell asleep started snoring once, i was repositioning, going to stick it in raw but she woke up.

Although i would never do this to a woman but i make exception because your already in the middle of session.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have only read about this twice now. I can't imagine it happening while in the middle of the "act" however . I can understand it to a point. The life can be hard on some. To bad man, that would be awkward and a bit embarrassing.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    I do it all the time with the old lady when she uses sex time better chance of me saying yes to her wanting something.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast