Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BobbyDoll: Bobbydoll literally fell asleep...

I also had this happen to me with Kira Sweets. I was going at her in missionary when she dozed off, I finished fucking her, covered her up and got dressed. She woke up and apologized that I didn't get to get off, but I told her that I did. I left on good terms with her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by kologero View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    who the fuck falls asleep during sex? jesus now ive heard it all....

Almost as bad as yanking yer crank and your hand falls asleep

It sounds like she was in the right position for a great Greek awakening.

Seriously, in view of the late hour it sounds like she might have taken the [deleted brand name] before you called. She saw her chance to make some much-needed income during these CVQ days, and decided to go for it. I think I'd have texted her the next day and asked what happened. If she tried to make up for it, I'd give her the chance.

Man, I wish that [deleted brand name] was that effective on me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anybody else have bad thoughts like me, just take the condom off and hit it raw for a little bit when this happens, just like for a minute or so.

Some chick i was giving daty to fell asleep started snoring once, i was repositioning, going to stick it in raw but she woke up.

Although i would never do this to a woman but i make exception because your already in the middle of session.
    Bro, thats rape. GTFO of here with that garbage

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yep had one fall asleep during daty repeatedly so I work her up repeatedly with fia... finally with zero iop for stimulus I just opted to leave her be and left.

Another cuddled up on my heaving chest from an awesome time inside her and fell asleep on me. I had a really difficult time leaving her at that moment but slipped out from under and covered her up. I then startled the crap out of her roommate who was completely naked in the front room as I was quietly walking out.

The hours these young girls put in for us...lol

We should call her "BobbyDoze."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2