Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Sweetssensations, Audri, Angel
Date of Visit: 6/1/20
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 2102360650
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...eetsSensations
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities:
Length of Visit: 30
Donation: 380
Approximate age of Companion: Early 20's
Hair Color and Length: Long blonde.
Smoking Status: No clue
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Angel has an exotic look imo. Reddish/brown hair. Great looking eyes and smile. Non distracting tats. Great ass.
Audri is a knockout. She already has an edge cause she is blonde. She talks dirty and does the small things that make the experience better. Her body is on point in every way.
Both of them work together perfectly.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes x 2
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes

Public comments:
I had originally set up an hour with audri. I arrived on time and there was no delay in meeting up with her. Upon meeting her I was shocked how sexy she was. I love love blondes and she had that long blonde hair and banging body. Easy to talk to and she did not keep me waiting long. She mentioned doubles and that her friend was there. Low and behold it was Angel who I visited last time I was there. I didnt want to spend too much so we worked out another hundo for Angel to join. Yolo
Now granted i thought this was like 30 minutes with both and then i finish the hour with audri. I think it was more of a half hour deal but my fault in the communication. And I'm not going to kid myself, no way I would last that long with those 2 beauties.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.