Thread: Verfied Issues

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verfied Issues

I've seen two girls recently and both of them have completely flaked on sending verification for me. I know they have to be fairly recent but this shit is annoying. I have one email from a provider waiting and the other two are nowhere to be seen. I have girls I've been wanting to see and this process is a pain in the ass.

Verified Hobbyist BCD helblindi's Avatar
    Yep.

One provider was on the spot and sent screen shot of her reply - Fantastic!
    A 2nd provider I saw 5/21, made 2 separate requests and she STILL has yet to reply to my verification.

At this point I'd rather just send a mod a copy of my driver's license FFS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Have you gentlemen tried seeing ladies on the newbie friendly thread? Have you tried getting the ladies to send a voucher PM while you are there with her so you know it gets done?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD kamisearch's Avatar
    I can relate, I have text messages from 3 ladies as well that have said they have vouched for me direclty to a mod and have sent pms on this board as well as emails. They just won't grant access and I have no idea why. It's extremely annoying.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yup same here! ck1942???

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I feel your frustration. Been trying to get verified since Feb. I think it just takes a while since ck is the only admin that does verifying. If you did everything correctly it should happen, just don't know when.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    So...should Admin just throw it wide open and compromise everyone’s security and safety? Kinda of negates the whole basis of getting verified.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Done and done. At this point I feel like I'm gonna be annoying the shit outta them .

Verified Hobbyist BCD helblindi's Avatar
    I don't want to compromise anyone's security, but there's ought to be some leverage. Another thread had a gal saying she wouldn't provide verification without seeing a guy several times. I may be misunderstanding the purpose, but isn't the only thing getting verified is that a profile is a real person and that the person isn't law enforcement? Not vouchsafe the quality of their character. Just Human? yes. Cop? no. Done.

Thinking that gals who enjoy security without reciprocating for guys, well, after 2, 5, or 10 claims of not playing nice should be on probation of loosing their verified status or maybe a mark letting guys know she doesn't play well with others. Maybe the mark goes away automatically after a couple of days/weeks/whatever. Claims supported by screenshots of screening or whatever, not just "say so".

Thinking the same for gals that don't respond to other gals request for screening. If you can't play nice and let others know whether a guy was cool or a jerk, then that puts other girls at risk. Again, screenshot of the request w/ no response, but after a couple of no-responses, both guys and gals should know the status with a mark or something.

Just some ideas.

*** btw, sitting on day 3 with both verification confirmation pms sent in. Brittany's an awesome gal! Need a coder to automate this? I probably got a guy.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by helblindi View Post
    I don't want to compromise anyone's security, but there's ought to be some leverage. Another thread had a gal saying she wouldn't provide verification without seeing a guy several times. I may be misunderstanding the purpose, but isn't the only thing getting verified is that a profile is a real person and that the person isn't law enforcement? Not vouchsafe the quality of their character. Just Human? yes. Cop? no. Done.

Thinking that gals who enjoy security without reciprocating for guys, well, after 2, 5, or 10 claims of not playing nice should be on probation of loosing their verified status or maybe a mark letting guys know she doesn't play well with others. Maybe the mark goes away automatically after a couple of days/weeks/whatever. Claims supported by screenshots of screening or whatever, not just "say so".

Thinking the same for gals that don't respond to other gals request for screening. If you can't play nice and let others know whether a guy was cool or a jerk, then that puts other girls at risk. Again, screenshot of the request w/ no response, but after a couple of no-responses, both guys and gals should know the status with a mark or something.

Just some ideas.

*** btw, sitting on day 3 with both verification confirmation pms sent in. Brittany's an awesome gal! Need a coder to automate this? I probably got a guy.
    Awww thanks sweetie. It was a pleasure meeting you. I sent in a vouch for you and will happily vouch for you with any lady ;)

The following is the only correct procedure to become a Verified Hobbyist on this site.

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Any deviation from the above mentioned procedure will guarantee failure and possibly no response.

Yes, there is a backlog and if the above mentioned procedure is followed exactly the benefits and title of Verified Hobbyist will be bestowed as soon as it can be.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    PM seeking info sent to all of the above posters awaiting confirmations.

Thread closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!