Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: moving to austin and need some advice on location

Verified Companion Companion Punky BrewsterXXX's Avatar

moving to austin and need some advice on location

Attachment 562862

Would the area around where the red dot is be very convenient for people to get to? Is it know for having a lot of traffic or construction? Any advice would be appreciated.

well ... that is convenient for me! but i'm pretty unreliable. i would think the ladies have more authoritative opinions. that is not a bad area ... does have some rush hour issues in the evening but should not really have a hobby impact issue
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I live up the road from there and yes traffic can be pretty bad on 620 at certain times of the day. There has been constant construction on 2222 and always some new shopping center popping up. The lights are not timed right so that makes traffic worse. There are plenty of guys who will drive to see you then there are a bunch who say it is way to far.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    On the upside you'd be relatively close to the lake!

Verified Hobbyist BCD WiskerBilly's Avatar
    Hobby-wise, you're outside of Williamson County, so that is good. I commute down 620 and the traffic can be bad at 620/2222, but outside of rush hour it is no worse than other areas of Austin. It would be relatively easy to get to from S. Austin via 183/620 or Mopac/2222. Also, a lot of the apartment complexes in the area have well established trees and are more secluded than many of the ones further in town. I've seen three separate providers that lived in that stretch of 620, though not recently.

Personal Life-wise, you'd be near my favorite movie theater in Austin (Moviehouse & Eatery) and some above-decent restaurants. Also, getting into town isn't too painful as you can go either 2222 or 183 depending on which has worse traffic at the time. Easy access to the lake as well - Volente Beach and Hippie Hollow (the only clothing-optional public park in Texas).

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    When I lived in Austin I sometimes rent a room o
    In a area I had alot of interest in. So it would be easier for the guys to come see me. I lived in dripping springs area

Registered Male (Not Verified) Cantleaveitalone's Avatar
    Close to me on Southwest Parkway ��!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    IMHO, it’s a bit far out for a lot of us to drive.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Its a very nice area, and incredibly beautiful, however most people don’t like driving 620(I wont do it if its between 4pm-8pm) I use to drive that for work daily. Its also a nightmare in the morning 6:30a-9am. I would try something a little more central/north. They say the new center of Austin is the Domain LOL. I would recommend staying out of Williamson county though. But this is just my thoughts. Hope it helps.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    +1 on staying OUT of Williamson County!! ^^^ A buch of hobby Nazis there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    But when? When are you moving to Austin?

Verified Companion Companion Punky BrewsterXXX's Avatar
    Thank you all for your advice. I took everything into consideration and I should have a place by next week hopefully?!?!

OK … I’m old and easily confused

In your sig you say that as of Friday, 6/6, you will not entertain face to face. All activities will take place on-line. If so, cyberspace doesn’t really care where you really, really are.

FWIW … I’m strictly a face to face guy.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Stay away from ih35

Welcome to ATX
    Xoxo
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Look in the domain area, Parmer & mopac or thereabouts. 183/McNeil is just up from me north. The guys seem to be happy about the new location. Best wishes. :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast