Thread: Big Apology to everyone

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Big Apology to everyone

A couple of days ago I made a comment on one of the reviews where what I said implied that all the girls have herpes and genital warts. This was not my intention. What I intended to say is I prefer safe sex (covers FS and covered BJ) as I do not wish to get infected with anything. As I do with COVID, I were a mask and assume everyone has it (even though this is far from the truth) just to be on the safe side. I am sorry if I offended anyone out there as this was not my intent. Sometime I struggle to say the right words and when things come out, they are not what was intended. My sincere apologies again. Everyone be safe and stay healthy...Tuz

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I also had another comment about the drama with indy girls. I was not pointing fingers at anyone only my observation that there have been several posts lately where girls (and guys) blast there disagreements online for all of us to see rather than discuss them with each other privately. Good communication can go along way with eliminating the drama that is being displayed here recently. A 5 minute talk between each other will generally clear up any misconceptions and misunderstandings. It's a shame where people prefer to close each other off and just rant. We should all step up and do our best to act more professional. We have issues and problems in our lives. We dont need to add to this or burden someone else with this. I just ask for everyone here to obey the golden rule when dealing with others.

It is generally good policy that if a guy has a beef with a provider that he wait 48 hours before taking it public. More often than not, the dispute - or, more often, the misunderstanding - can be resolved privately and amicably. Jumping the gun and posting a complaint more often than not has more serious blowback for the guy than the lady.

It is also good policy to re-read your comment before hitting the “Post Reply” button. There have been a few occasions where I wish that I had taken my own advice on this one.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MAtuzak View Post
    A couple of days ago I made a comment on one of the reviews where what I said implied that all the girls have herpes and genital warts. This was not my intention. What I intended to say is I prefer safe sex (covers FS and covered BJ) as I do not wish to get infected with anything. As I do with COVID, I were a mask and assume everyone has it (even though this is far from the truth) just to be on the safe side. I am sorry if I offended anyone out there as this was not my intent. Sometime I struggle to say the right words and when things come out, they are not what was intended. My sincere apologies again. Everyone be safe and stay healthy...Tuz

Hmmm... I did not notice you STRUGGLING for words at all... You were QUITE CLEAR.. Which is fine with me because at least you owned it... But do not back peddle now just because you offended a few people... It's better to let people know who you are up front... 😊

Personally, I could care less about your opinion of "INDEPENDENT PROVIDERS"... I do enjoy BBBJ and I'm willing to take that risk... I am an ADULT and that is my choice... Therefore, I l also choose to live a healthy lifestyle, I exercise daily , get regular medical exams and I try to minimize my risk in other areas... Ie, wearing Condoms during intercourse etc...

I also RESPECT your right to only participate in ALL COVERED activities and to only see providers that provide the same service...

As far as the dreaded word "DRAMA" from independent providers.. Well, most women when they are not CONTROLLED by SOMEONE tend to PUSH BACK when they feel that they have been treated unfairly... But hey, not every man LIKES A STRONG WOMAN...😊

I also disagree that the RATE a provider charges determines her CLASS... I have always hated that sort of ideology... Beautiful & Classy people come in all shapes, sizes, colors, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and income brackets...

I hope that things work out for you...

Have a great evening...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere 🤓

"George, I'm OK with this price. and CBJ is not a deal breaker with me. 1) this is the standard at most AMPs of decent quality, you get what you pay for. 2) most of the better indy providers are $250-300, some even more, and with this comes the drama/mind games/other baggage that comes with it. I've had enough of the indy drama that it's nice to go in, get a decent massage get business taken care of, without the BS. At the AMPs, I'm in, get business done, and out without the BS. 3) Genital warts herpes are very common. You get a gal to BBJ you, you don't know how many other dicks she's sucked, and probably has it in her mouth. Now she's sucking on your pipe and guess what, you got the gift that keeps on giving. No thanks, i'll stick to CBJ. Just my preference, but you all do what you want, just my dos centavos...Tuz"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Hmmm... I did not notice you STRUGGLING for words at all... You were QUITE CLEAR.. Which is fine with me because at least you owned it... But do not back peddle now just because you offended a few people... It's better to let people know who you are up front... ��

Personally, I could care less about your opinion of "INDEPENDENT PROVIDERS"... I do enjoy BBBJ and I'm willing to take that risk... I am an ADULT and that is my choice... Therefore, I l also choose to live a healthy lifestyle, I exercise daily , get regular medical exams and I try to minimize my risk in other areas... Ie, wearing Condoms during intercourse etc...

I also RESPECT your right to only participate in ALL COVERED activities and to only see providers that provide the same service...

As far as the dreaded word "DRAMA" from independent providers.. Well, most women when they are not CONTROLLED by SOMEONE tend to PUSH BACK when they feel that they have been treated unfairly... But hey, not every man LIKES A STRONG WOMAN...��

I also disagree that the RATE a provider charges determines her CLASS... I have always hated that sort of ideology... Beautiful & Classy people come in all shapes, sizes, colors, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and income brackets...

I hope that things work out for you...

Have a great evening...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere ��

"George, I'm OK with this price. and CBJ is not a deal breaker with me. 1) this is the standard at most AMPs of decent quality, you get what you pay for. 2) most of the better indy providers are $250-300, some even more, and with this comes the drama/mind games/other baggage that comes with it. I've had enough of the indy drama that it's nice to go in, get a decent massage get business taken care of, without the BS. At the AMPs, I'm in, get business done, and out without the BS. 3) Genital warts herpes are very common. You get a gal to BBJ you, you don't know how many other dicks she's sucked, and probably has it in her mouth. Now she's sucking on your pipe and guess what, you got the gift that keeps on giving. No thanks, i'll stick to CBJ. Just my preference, but you all do what you want, just my dos centavos...Tuz"
    Well stated Slave

Well I’m going to speak on behalf of my sister and her issue with a guy who saw her. Won’t go into specifics but she made a post and the reaction from the men were right away well let’s get his side. So he posted his side and owned that he messed up and was applauded for his doing so but yet nothing was compensated nor was the issue resolved. She did receive several messages from providers who did not chose to reply in public because if women complain WE look like drama. I just don’t understand why the double standard. ANY member who does anything wrong should be held accountable male or female it shows CHARACTER and I would think it would show credibility as well?

Idk about this issue that you are speaking of directly but I will certainly read what it has to say now. Just like men who do not care for drama neither do us women.
    Last edited by Jesslove; 06-02-2020 at 10:17 PM.