Thread: Lexi in Tyler near troup hwy available all morning and day SPECAILS

this member's access has been revoked due to failure to respect community rules

Lexi in Tyler near troup hwy available all morning and day SPECAILS

A charming exclusive companion that loves to have a good time with respectful and friendly gentlemen . . I am poised, professional and always put together. 100% Independent. I provide SAFE & clean, quality adult companionship.

a little more about me .....

Blonde & Green eyed with an amazing body too match, 5'3, perky 34b cups with a curvy hourglass body

Whether your visiting Vancouver for business and looking for a dinner date & rendezvous back to your hotel room or simply craving the a beautiful young lady to help you unwind from the daily stresses of life. I love to listen and can appreciate a good sense of humor/ as I certainly have one.

All that being said I cannot wait to hear from you & please let me know if you have certain requests for our time together and ill do my best to accommodate them.

Also hygiene is extremely important and upon arrival I will ask if you are freshly showered.... if not, no problem as I keep my bathroom stocked with men's toiletries and fresh towels.

xoxo
    Lexi

Lexi 2144828014 FEEL FREE TOO CALL OR TEXT IF I DO NOT RESPOND TO PM QUICKLY INCLUDE HANDLE NAME!!!!

QV100
    HH150
    FH200

In call near troup hwy upscale hotel safe independent

Out calls welcome drive myself