Thread: Pooja: Pooja - A nightmare visit

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Pooja: Pooja - A nightmare visit

Companion's Handle: Pooja
    Date of Visit: May 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or Text
    Phone Number: 346-314-2754
    Email Address: Unknown
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?58638-Pooja
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: None - didn't get the opportunity
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: 300 but never got there
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Very long and black
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: Indian / Southwest Asian
    Companion Description: Pictures on her page our very accurate. About 5'4", 130 pounds.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Not at all
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Not at all

Public comments:
    Contract Pooja and all seemed well. Scheduled a time to meet, and drove almost an hour to get to her location (a two-star hotel of Palace Inn quality near IAH). I actually stopped at a nearby gas station due to the COVID hotel entry policies, I did not want to be sitting in my car waiting for a while waiting for the room number. After several texts, she called me and told me that she needed more time. About 15 minutes later, I began texting her again, and she again called me and told me that she was ready, and asked me where I was so I told her - she then asked me to pull into the parking lot of the hotel and text me when I parked there. I kind of got that, she wanted to see my car in the parking lot - not a big deal, as she would then give me her room number - um, no... After I parked in the hotel parking lot (1 of 3 cars there), I texted her and got nothing. Texted here again a few minutes later and got nothing again. I then called her, and she did not answer. I went to pull out of the parking lot and she called me back with the room number. Things had not started off well, and they would not get any better...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Glad you dodged that bullet!

Oh wow

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn.. Thanks for the heads up.

Damn...what a nightmare! I was going to try to see her to finally satisfy my desire to see an Indian lady, but then I saw her list of “no’s”. For 300/hour, she has to offer a better menu...just my opinion.

Good decision to bail on your part!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Yikes

Dude, glad you got out of there! I would have just kept walking right past the door.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Thought I recalled her being pregnant in the last year...could be domestic confrontations. Not speculating...just generating alternate scenarios of what you found yourself in the midst of. Sorry for your experience.

Verified Hobbyist BCD deathnotice's Avatar

Wow, sorry man

Glad you got out that ..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad you are safe.

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Except for your time wasted it's probably best, she has a lot of bad reviews, terrible service, etc.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    Enjoyed reading this.... I been there, and when your in it, there is nothing worse... Months from now, you will look back and laugh and think how weird that was.....

from my hobbying experience, I've learned what is acceptable behavior, and what is not.

Unless the provider has exceptional communication, or I know provider (Her). Whenever someone says " wait 15 minutes" - that's my Q to leave ASAP. NEVER wait for a (1st introduction), just be polite, and leave.

You will never regret leaving a bad situation, but always regret waiting for bad service..... or some fucking other dude to bust open the door.

Keep on searching for the gems.

Quote Originally Posted by cutngrass View Post
    Whenever someone says " wait 15 minutes" - that's my Q to leave ASAP. NEVER wait for a (1st introduction), just be polite, and leave.
    Exactly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast